You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 33

Start from the beginning

I push her hard against the wall, "If you wish not to be turned into nothing more than dust then I suggest you tell me how you know about Leianna and me," I state.

"I'm friends with Leianna and George, and George told me how you snaked your way into their relationship and tore it to pieces, I don't see how a person could be so low."

I smile just to hide the fact I am terrified by how many people might know about us. I lower my face to her and whisper, "Well I suggest you forget everything you know or I will tear it from your memory myself."

With that I let her go and watch as she falls to the floor.

I hear someone clear their throat causing me to snap my head in the direction to see Professor Umbridge standing in the doorway watching us.

"If you are done Malfoy I have some business with Ms. Stuart," she says smiling at me.

I turn without another word and walk out the door.

I walk down the stairs towards the Great Hall, I knew on Fridays Leianna will be there studying as usual.

Upon entering I see that I am correct, she is here, studying away.

But to my dismay as I began to walk over to her Ginny Weasley takes a seat beside her.

I turn quickly and walk over to the Slytherin Table to wait until the red headed long neck girl leaves.

I watch as they talk and with each sentence a more irritated look appears on Leianna's face.

It was amazing how I knew so much about her now. I could tell when she is angry, happy and even when she is trying to tease the hell out of me.

I knew she was fixing to push her soft brown hair behind her ear like she always did when she was either being shy or annoyed.

Sure enough she does and I can't help but smile.

She talks a while longer to Ginny and once the conversation ends Ginny gets up and walks over to Hermione Granger who stands and they both walk away.

Once they were gone I get up and make my way over to Leianna.

I walk behind her and lower myself down, "We need to talk".

She lets out a gasp and turns around, "Draco I swear if you don't stop sneaking up on me I am going to beat the crap out of you."

I couldn't help it, I had to say something dirty back, "Really, if you insist you can."

She looks at me confused but then she must have realized how I took it, "You are so nasty, if you don't stop being dirty I 'm going to kick you so hard down there you won't have nothing to beat at all."

"What did you want to talk about anyways?" she adds as she gathers up her things.

I look around and notice a couple of people were watching us, "Meet me in the courtyard."

"Fine," she replies shortly.

I needed to ask how many people know about us and I also wanted to tell her she needs to get that red headed idiot of a ex-boyfriend she had to shut his mouth.

*****************************************************

Leianna P.O.V

I hate when he took everything I said and twists it so he can say something perverted back, but I knew that is just Draco.

I throw my books in my bag and make my way towards the court yard.

I have no clue what he could possibly want to talk about. Perhaps it was just a way to get me to leave the Great Hall so he could have me alone. Or perhaps, he was going to ask me to this dance. Excitement flood me, this could be it, when we both decide to finally let everyone know we are together.

I find him sitting on a bench all hunched over.

"What do you want?" I ask as I drop my bag near the bench and take a seat beside him.

"Well it's nice to see you too."

"Draco..." I say, "What is it?"

Looking at him, my excitement diminishes, no it's something not to be happy about.

"I wanted to tell you that earlier a Gryffindor girl told me that you have been telling people about us?" he explains.

I ignore what he was questioning me about, "Why were you with a Gryffindor girl Draco?"

"Leianna don't change the subject, have you been telling people about us?"

"What if I had," I say standing up, "Is it that wrong to let people know you like me?"

I felt offended, for one he must have been with another girl and two he acts like it would be so awful for people to know about us. I know we both agreed it wouldn't be good as of now for people to know but right now I didn't care.

"What the hell is wrong with you Leianna?" he asks standing too, "Why would you think that?"

I don't reply, I instead bend down and pick up my book bag.

"You are not leaving," he states as he reaches out and grabs my arm, "Why are you acting like this?"

"Because Draco, I know we aren't' together but why do you have to still mess around with other girls," I say to him, "And what would be so bad if people knew about us."

"Are you serious>" he asks, "You are mad because you think I was with another girl... Leianna the girl was in trouble with Umbridge, I was there to snitch her out."

"And as for us, do you want people to know we are together?" he questions me.

"Maybe," I counter, "What if I do?'

"Okay then," he says grabbing my hand.

He begins walking back towards the school, "What are you doing?"

He doesn't respond, he just continues till we were back inside. People look at us as he pulls me down the hallway.

"People are staring Draco," I state but it still doesn't stop him.

He continues till we are at the foot of the staircase and he finally lets me go.

"What are you doing?" I repeat the question again.

**********************************************************

Draco....

I was tired of this... If she wanted people to know then they were going to know.

I didn't care anymore what they thought, I like her and they can just deal with it.

Besides most of the people in Slytherin knew about the bet so they would overlook what I was fixing to do.

"What are you doing?" she asks as she glances around looking at all the people that are watching us.

I take her hands and pull her to me.

"I like you and if you don't care for people to know we are together then they are going to know."

I then lean down and kiss her on the lips in front of everyone.

*************************************************