~37~ nø graffiti alløwed

Idea and picture submitted by josh_duns_hair thank you!

jøsh dun |-/

The three of us, Tyler, my best friend, me, and Josh all burst into our hotel room, still bent over laughing at the previous situation.

I've had a crush on Josh ever since Tyler asked me to come on tour with him.

"I thought it was you, Tyler," I joke, catching my breath as I slump down on the sofa.

"My farts don't smell bad!" Tyler defends himself.

"I beg to differ," I add, wrinkling my nose.

Tyler throws a pillow at me, but I dodge it.

"Can you guys keep the volume down?" Josh grumbles as he settles down in one of the beds. "You guys didn't have to drum for 2 hours straight and I'm exhausted."

"Sorry, Josh," Tyler apologizes, giving me a mischievous smirk. "We won't bother you."

Josh snores in reply, indicating that he was already fast asleep.

"Wow, he was tired," I comment, scooting over on the couch to give Tyler room. "Are you tired?" I ask him.

Tyler shakes his head. "I always get a  post-show adrenaline rush. I probably won't sleep for a few hours." (Tru story)

I nod in understanding and pull my phone out, in search for the memes.

Tyler and I go back and forth sending each other dank memes until I get bored. "We should prank Josh." I say, wiggling my eyebrows.

Tyler smirks mischievously. "What do you have in mind?"

I reach into my pocket and pulls out a Sharpie. "Let's draw on his face."

Tyler nods and gets up, grabbing the sharpie from my hand.

I follow him and watch as Tyler draws a unibrow and a curly mustache on his face. Giggling, Tyler hands me the marker.

I draw a mole on his cheek and a butt with poop coming out of it.

Both Tyler and I bust out laughing. "Quick, take a picture, Y/N." Tyler urges.

I pull out my phone and snap a picture of Josh's decorated face.

But I accidentally forgot to turn off the flash. The flash causes Josh to wake up. He stares at the two of us and sees the Sharpie. "You didn't." He gasps, flying out of bed and towards the mirror.

Josh screams when he sees his face coveted with Sharpie. He emerges from the bathroom and crosses his arms over his chest. "Which one of you is responsible?"

Tyler immediately points at me and runs to the bathroom, locking himself in it, causing me to blush in shame.

Josh walks over to me, his eyes burning with anger. I cower in fear as his tall frame towers over me.

He rests his hands on either side of my face and his knees at my sides. He leans in and suddenly kisses my lips.

It takes me by surprise, but I soon kiss back. He pulls away and blushes. "Gosh, I've been wanting to do that for so long."