15

The previous moments of Kaiden's and I's public destruction was still very present. Fear, pain, and loss all but consumed me while Alissa and I waited for the elevator to reach the first floor. I kept my eyes locked with Alissa's afraid that if I lost sight of her, I would crumble. In this instance she is my safety, guarding me from so many emotions. Her eyes held mine, as if she knew every thought and feeling. Like she had been here before.

Why?

It was all I could ask, I don't understand why he would do this. Why did I let it get this far, why did we let it get this far. The signs were all there I just didn't notice them. The Kaiden I knew before would have never done this to me. Belittle, abuse, and take advantage of me. All the things I expect everyone in the world to do with someone like me, but not him.

I had let myself evolve into my new lifestyle, which meant letting my guards down. To be in such a pure space in my mind I needed to feel secure. While all this time I feel like a lose string. Kaiden didn't provide that security anymore, and I noticed when I often found myself out of my happy space.

He was different, well he was suppose to be.

The boy I watched grow into a man I thought would take care of me. Love me unconditionally for all my faults and flaws. I would be able to trust this man with all of me.

I gave my trust, but what did I get in return.

Just another dream, of him and I.

Ding!

Startling me I turned to see the elevator doors open and Alissa's eyes readjust from our private moment back to one of seriousness. Her hand reached out to grab mine again, protecting me from any harm, surveying the area.

Protecting me from him.

Kaiden's POV•

"Dammit!" My fist met the metal door of the elevator. I reached to press the down button hoping I could stop them.

Alissa, will pay for this. Who does she think she is!?

Before I could touch the down arrow, I felt a grip on my forearm. Seriously, another brave doctor?

I put my strength into turning around to face my new opponent. The hold on my upper arms was tight, so I struggled to get loose, infuriating me even more.

"Get the fuck off me!" I bellowed, never do I like to be restrained by anyone.

But maybe, Melody.

Shit.

I turned my attention back towards the elevator remembering it was taking her away from me. By now my captor has made it possible for her to reach the second floor.

That fueled my rage enough for me to flex my arms to the point of pain in order to break his grip on my body. Whoever it was, was strong because they were still holding on, by a fraction. I threw my head back and it connected against their nose, maybe? I'm not sure either way I felt them retreat, quickly dropping their hold on me.

I took this as my cue to face this idiot and finish him like I did the rest. Turning to face him, I got a good look at the amount of blood pouring from his nose and grinned. Just as he was touching his hand to his nose, accessing the situation, I drew back to land one final blow.

"You son of a bi-" I growled.

"Daddy!"

Huh?

I stopped mid-swing to see a girl, about 5 feet tall shaking in fright. Her eyes were wide and overflowed with fear. Looking around I quickly got a glimpse of the room. Three doctors lay bruised and battered on the ground, groaning out their pain. Utensils, paper, and tables lay in ruins all because of me.

What I did..

Melody.

My heart ached at the tiny realization of what just happened. She left me.

"Daddy! Are you alright!?" The girl now ran over to the guy in front of me, reaching out towards his wounds.

Daddy? Oh, she was a little.

Once he looked up he quickly notice her possible danger and pushed her behind him.

"I told you to stay put Sarah," He said, fixating his eyes on me with intensity. Like I was what she was in danger from me.

I guess she is..

"He hit you! H-He is a big meanie!" She yelled at me, trying to jump around the guy, with her finger pointed at me.

"Excuse me?" I asked addressing her accusation.

"You heard me, you are a meanie! I hope you have nightmares for touching my daddy!" She shouted over his shoulder.

I'd had enough of her mouth already, so I gave him some advice, "Listen Daddy, you need to keep your child in line."

This seemed to make her face grow red and she opened her mouth to let me have it but was quickly shut down by her presumed boyfriends reaction.

"Do not, talk about her!" He said deeply as his breathing became heavy, his shoulders heaving up and down.

The presumed girlfriend noticed the drastic change in his attitude and reached to sooth him.

"Daniel, calm down, please dada for me?" She cooed reaching for his face. Trying to get him to face her instead of me, a few death glares later and he eventually faced her.

Ha.

"Yeah, do what she tells you-"

"Hush!" She shouted at me, taking me by surprise. "You have no room to talk here. You shouldn't even be allowed here or near littles at all. People like you belong across the hall, in the bad daddies room!"

Bad daddies room?

"What the hell are you talking about?" I shouted, her boyfriend turned to me with fury in his eyes.

"Shh, don't let him get to you dada," she soothed him, "And you should know, since you belong there.." She answered not looking at me.

"Tell me what your talking about, now." I said slowly, tired of her games.

"She is trying to say you are not, a Daddy and you disgrace the title. You're nothing but a sadistic prick who preys on the innocent! I've seen how you act with that girl your with, shame. And you wonder why she chooses to leave at the first chance she gets! Everyone sees how you treat her, everyone notices. How you humiliate her and degrade her for you own sick twisted reasons. You are not a Daddy because I would never associate myself with someone like you."

His speech left me silent.

Is this, true? This is what people thought of me? This is what she thought of me.

Oh, God.

•Vote, Comment, & Enjoy!
where do you think about Daniel & Sarah?
•how about a bdsm couple?
•thank you all for the support!