7

The good thing about Saturday, is the mornings. You get the choice to sleep in, watch tv, eat breakfast, or take a long bath. Anything you want to do on your own time. But right now my favorite part is waking up in Kaiden's arms. So strong and warm, I can smell his manly scent and it's driving me crazy this morning.

I can feel him on me as well..

Quietly I turn over too get a good look at his face. Sometimes I just want to look at him, so I can remember everything. His skin has always been so smooth, his nose is bigger than mine and is our inside joke. Although every time I get to those lips I'm mesmerized, I can't help but reach out and touch them.

And when I do I feel him kiss my finger tips.

"You woke me up." He grumbled.

I felt bad, I didn't mean to wake him up but I always do. Although he seemed to be 'up' already...

"I can make it up to you..." I whispered, hoping to get my point across.

With that he open his eyes, smiling, pulling me into a deeply swooning kiss.

---

"Melody come on let's go, it doesn't take that long to get ready!" Kaiden was hungry and grumpy.

I couldn't believe it even after this mornings events he had the nerve to be grouchy.

Did he not understand the effort I had to put into getting ready after all of that? I mean my hair had to be redone, a good shower, all on wobbly legs. I swear he is so inconsiderate!

"Let's just go." I grumbled passing him in the living room.

"Hey, lose the attitude." He said watching me. I didn't know who he thought he was talking too.. It wasn't me.

One strong hand made its way around my wrist and the other proceeded to grab my chin so I was looking at him directly.

"I mean it, I'm not in the mood."

I hated when he made me feel like this!

Once his grip was gone I rushed passed him faster this time so he wouldn't stop me. I grabbed my purse and walked straight for the door.

I didn't even do anything wrong and he is already upset. Everything this week has been nothing but a disaster! Wherever I looked there was an argument or a fight, nothing normal. All of this because of some stupid system. I swear it was changing us for the worst not the better. This is not how it was suppose to be for me and Kaiden, but it's headed their with the help of this stupid government experiment.

I wish I could just throw up whatever potion they spilled into my system and things could go back to normal. Gazing out of the window I was too upset with everything to start with Kaiden. I just wanted to be left alone.

He didn't even compliment me on my outfit. I mean it wasn't a regular outfit I'd wear. An actually dress with the hair looking nice and everything. This was hard work!

So what? Now he didn't think I was attractive? I mean he wasn't the one to start this morning, I was.

Maybe he doesn't want to take care of me. What if he wants somebody that isn't so attached to him?

Just the thought of him not wanting me anymore, left a crack in my composure. He was my world..

---

The car soon pulled up to Panera Bread, our usual lunch spot on a Saturday. I mean it was healthy and delicious what more could you want?

I grabbed my purse not waiting for him to open the door and got out. We made our way inside and the tension between us was notable. When it was our turn to move up in line, I saw him reach out to touch my back but I moved away. I didn't want him close, not right now. He noticed and frowned not looking away.