Chapter 26: Back Stabbery.

I WAS SCROLLING THROUGH ALICE'S (toms sister) TWITTER AND I FOUND THIS
EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK LOOK AT HOW CUTE HE IS OH MY GOOOOOOD :DDDD

Help me I'm dying
~~~

As soon as I woke in the morning, I went straight to work. After giving Jordan a small good morning peck on the cheek (while he was still completely out of it in a coma), I wrote out a note describing where I was going and when I'd be back, and then I grabbed Jordan's keys and wallet to set off on my journey.

I stopped at the grocery store first. Since I'd gotten there so early, there was hardly anyone inside except a few old ladies who were going 2 miles an hour with their rickety buggy carts. I didn't want to get much, I felt horrible already for stealing Jordan's wallet without telling him, so I only grabbed what was completely necessary for the fridge and our London trip, then headed out of the store quickly.

But I did buy a few things that weren't exactly necessary...

I stopped by the pharmacy next, to pick up the meds for my sore butt and grab a few bottles of NyQuil in case I had some trouble sleeping while in London. I would never admit it to Jordan, or anyone for that matter, but I even picked up a bottle of Viagra and a package of condoms. I wanted to be safe, just in case anything happened and I wasn't prepared for it. When I left, I made sure to stuff the more embarrassing purchases from the pharmacy and the store deep down in my pockets. I would conceal them in my suitcase later, when Jordan wasn't around.

And then, like I promised, I stopped by Sonja and Tucker's.

Sonja was coincidentally in the middle of cooking breakfast when I walked in. We sat around and talked for an hour or two, catching up on current events and things that had happened in the last month that I'd been gone. Sonja finally got a subscriber plaque from YouTube, Tucker learned how to make spaghetti, and of course I had to tell them the whole fiasco with Nade.

"You're lucky you've got Jordan," Tucker replied through a layer of waffle in his mouth. "Otherwise you'd be a lump in our living room floor. Nade tears you up worse than anyone."

My mouth opened to protest against the accusation, but I knew he was right. Nade was my true, true first love. I could quote every word he's ever said to me and not stutter or falter once. I remember everything he says to me and I take it to heart. I probably would be facedown in carpet right now if it weren't for Jordan.

"He's a jerk," Sonja said dully. "You should've never started talking to the asshole again. He just makes you miserable. Where is Jordan by the way? He's always attached to your hip wherever you go."

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up. I've got to keep him around, or else he goes into depression." I glanced down at the black screen of my phone, disappointed when I saw no texts or calls from the man in question. Has he woken up yet? If so, why hasn't he sent me a damn text? It's been hours since I left, he should be up by now...

Tucker snickered quietly. "Really? You've been checkin that phone every five seconds, I think it's you who depends on him. Hasn't texted you since you left?"

"No..." I replied glumly. "Not a single damn text. I left hours ago! He should be up by now, shouldn't he?"

Tucker only shrugged, taking another hunk out of his waffles. "Maybe he's busy with important shit man, he is a huge Youtuber with a pretty big career."