Chapter 16: Oops.

"For every truthful thing you tell me, I will remove one piece of clothing. And I'll know if you're telling the truth, so don't try and lie to me." He was fully clothed with his arms crossed stubbornly in front of his chest. I told him I didn't want to talk, I wanted to do other things, but he said unless I talked I wouldn't be getting any nice views tonight. He's so cruel to me.

"Alright, sounds good. How many truths I gotta tell until I get to shower with you?"

"If you tell me all of the ones I ask you, then I'll shower with you. Otherwise I will be showering alone tonight."

"That's fair. What's the first question?"

"Why did you try to grab my tongue?" He's starting out small I see. That's good I guess. I'm going in hard though, he said no boundaries so the hell with playing it safe. I took a step towards him, a smirk on my lips.

"Because it's sexy and I wanted it for myself. My bad."

He swallowed a little and backed up a step. "Okay then." He bent down and removed his left sock, and I laughed.

"Oh come on, socks count as one whole piece of clothing."

"Nope, they count as two. Next question. Did you really leave your jacket at Wags bar?"

I took a second slow step towards him. "Yessir I did. Take that other sock off, Mr. Sparklez."

He took another step back, and then removed his other sock. "Is that the real reason you had a panic attack?"

"Nope. Shirt off please." Another step forward.

"Nuh uh, I have a watch on." He unstrapped his wrist watch and let it fall to the floor with a small thud. "What did you do after you left the room?" Another step backwards.

"Went to my car, called Nade, then called Wag. Shirt now?" I took an extra big step and tried to touch the hem of his shirt, but he jerked away and sent me a mean glare.

"I undress myself." He removed his shirt and tossed it to the floor. "Why did you call them?"

I took a tiny step forward then, and he almost immediately took one back. "I needed some advice. Shorts." I made a down motion with my finger, still grinning and eyeing him like I was the predator and he was my next meal. He visibly gulped and slowly pulled own his shorts, stepping out of them with reluctance. I took the chance to take another step towards him, but this time when he tried to back up he couldn't. His back was pressed completely against the wall and I was centimeters away from his face. He took a shaky breath and continued to keep his eye contact with me.

"Tell me the truth. Did I hurt you when I told you about me having no dreams?"

"It did hurt. But I want you to be mine and I want you to be my husband one day, the one who helps me take care of our ten little kids and makes sure everyone's happy in the household. If you don't want that then...I will spend the rest of my life convincing you that a family is the greatest thing in the world until you want it just as bad as me. And I won't stop, no matter how many times you beg me to, until you realize that kids and marriage are the best things in life. Until then, I guess...we could focus on other things." I grabbed the hem of his underwear and slowly tugged it downwards, until they were on his ankles and my knees were touching the tile. He was shaking a little, but that's to be expected. I put a hand on his thigh and smiled, still staring up into his nervous eyes. "I'd relax if I were you. I've heard and experienced it's a lot better standing up than sitting down."

He nodded, grabbing at the wall for support while I tugged the last bit of clothing all the way down to the floor. Before I began, I sent him a smirk before saying one last thing.