Fame. (A Justin Bieber Lovestory)

Start from the beginning

" I said excuse me, You're a hell of a guy, I mean my my my my like pelican fly. You're so shy and I'm lovin. you're tie. You're like slicka dicka die with a thing on his eye. Oh, Yes I did, Yes I did. Somebody please tell um who da F I is, I am Nicki Minaj, I'm actin' Dude's up. Back coupes up and Shut the deuche up....." Toast popped. I skipped over and started buttering it.

"Boy you got ma heart beat runnin' away, Beat me like a drum and it's comin' you're way. Can't you hear that, Boom badum boom, Boom badum boom, Boy he got that Superbass-" My mom tapped me on the shoulder. I toke the earphones out of my ears.

"I've been trying to call you for ages. Where's you're sisters?" She asked.

"Sorry....uh out. I'm the only one here......Why?" I asked. She grinned.

"Someone's here for you!" she beamed. Okay......Probably Laura or Alex. but why is she so happy?

I walked into the living room and there, standing in the middle of the room was a middle aged man, on the phone. He seemed about 30 he had dark hair, he wasn't buff but he wasn't scrawny either.

Once he saw I was there he told the person he was talking to on his phone Good-bye then he came over to me, bent down and gripped my shoulders. Then stared at me. Can you say Creepy? I leaned back.

"Uh.....Hi?" I asked.

"Hello to you too!" He said enthusiastically. Uh...Okay then. I looked over at my mom she was grinning, Just like this creep who STILL had a grip on my shoulders. He turned to my mom.

"Are you sure it was her?" this man asked.

"She's the only one here, And it definitely wasn't me." she told him. She has a name. So, I can't call my mom a she but she can call me a she?

"Can I help you?" I asked him. I looked down at my shoulders, were his hands were. He did too and he slowly pulled them away. Finally.

"I'm Scot." He smiled while sticking his hand out.

"Emer." I stated. He smiled.

"So, Emer. Can you sing?" He asked. My eyes widened. Is this what this is about? How long has he been here? Did he hear me sing AND rap? Darn it. I don't like singing in front of people.

"I don't know." I mumbled. He tilted his head to the side.

"Have you sang anything today?" He asked.

"Well I....uh....yeah." I mumbled while blushing. He grinned.

"What song or songs were you singing today?" He asked.

"Love on Top by Beyonce and SuperBass by Nicki Minaj." I stated.

"It's her." He told me mom. She started squealing. Uhh....I'm what? am I missing something here?

"I'm what?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Nothing. Can you sing me a song?" He asked. My eyes widened.

"uh..." I muttered. My mom gave me an encouraging smile. "Sure." Did I just say Sure? I've never sang in front of anyone before...

Here goes nothing.

"It's a beautiful night, We're lookin' for something dumb to do. Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you. Is it the look in your eyes? or is it this dancin' juice? Who cares baby? I think I wanna marry you. Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go. No one will know. oh, c'mon girl. Who cares if we're trash? Gotta pocket full of cash we can blow....." I sang. Marry You by Bruno Mars. Was that bad? I don't know. OMG I probably made a fool out of myself. But I probably won't see him again so....Doesn't matter.