Chapter 11: How are you back?!

Mabel's POV

I watched as Dipper stood back up and dusted himself off. "Dipper?" I asked. He looked up and smiled. Pointed teeth showed. "Dipper is gone right now, please leave a message after you've died." Alcor then waved his hands and he was no longer in the demon chains. "H-h-how? You're a demon?" Wendy stuttered. "Yes and no, I'm still a human aren't I?" Alcor then floated forwards. "Now I don't know what to do with you."

Ford's POV

Bill's as really mad at us. I almost died like ten times already. I have the most powerful demon gun in my grasp. I'm ready to send that Demon so far away, he won't be able to teleport back here even if he tried. "You know for mortals, you're not going to give up or you?" Bill said as calmly as he could.  He was red as he tried to find our hiding place. "Wait if you're here, then, where's... ALCOR!" Bill tried to make it to the exit but I jumped in his way. I aimed the gun and shot it. The Ray hit Bill right square in the eye. He cried out In pain. "Arrg!! You will lay for that Sixer!" He yelled getting up and turning to me. The other came out of their hiding spots too, we all pointed out guns at Bill. He still looked angry, but I could tell he was scared at the same time.

Wendy's POV

Well, I finally know why Dipper "yelled at us." He was arguing with himself again. But now, we're running for our lives because Alcor is now on a bloodlust. "Come OUT!" He called through the room. Mabel huddled up next to me and cried. "I just want Dipper back." She cried. "I do too." I whispered back. A few tears also threatened to come down my face. Alcor flew past us and continues his search. I sighed remembering how sweet and amazing Dipper was a long time ago. Now he's pretty much a crazy little, bloodthirsty demon. Well, his demon half. I'm still confused on how he got in control again, we worked so hard with the memories, that I don't think it'll work again. I just kept quest as Alcor looked for us. "You know, if you out now, I'll make your death a whole lot less painful." "No you won't." "Shut up Pine Tree! No one asked you!" My eyes widened Dipper is still coming through. "Come on Dipper..." I whispered.

I thought I was fine, but then my peephole was covered up with a slitted eye. "Found you..." I could see he smiled and his teeth showed.

He grabbed the back of my shirt and dragged me out, he didn't pull that hard, and it didn't even hurt. I wondered why. Mabel came out too and followed us. "That wasn't fun." Alcor said. "You know what won't be fun? Killing my friends and family..." Dipper is reaching through. "Shut up Pine Tree, I'll kill you too."

I  looked around my surroundings as Alcor dragged me to wherever. And for being three years younger than me, he's pretty strong.  The floor was stone and it had a pattern similar to Bill's brick pattern. It was also a black-grey color, more black. The walls were completely black  and had some torches line it with blue flames. We then passed a door that said "Alcor's Room". I signaled Mabel to go in the room. She nodded and stopped following us. I watched her until she was safely behind the door. "Be safe Mabel..."

Mabel's POV

Once I fully shut the door I looked around his room. It was mostly blue, and the ceiling had a night sky pattern, my eyes were drawn to the Little Dipper. I sighed and walked over to his king sized bed. It was surprisingly super comfy. The rest of his room was pretty simple, in the left front corner of his room was his full sized mirror, the center front had his dresser, the right front had a decent desk, his bed was in the center back, on the left, had a nice walk in closet, right, had nothing. He also had a nice Pine Tree shapes rug on the floor. Strange. I hopped off the bed and walked over to his closet, it was mostly the same thing he wore now, but in the way back, it had his navy blue vest and orange shirt. He's really been here that long hasn't he? I looked through the closet a bit more, I moved one of his shirts, and I saw a lever. I quickly looked around, then pulled it. In the back of the closet, a hole opened, it lead to another room. "What could happen?" I then crawled through the opening.

It was pretty dark and dusty, I sneezed like 10 times already. That made me wonder if Dipper still sneezed like a kitten. I smiled remembering that, he never admitted it. My arms were starting to hurt from doing the army crawl for so long. I looked down and continued to crawl. Soon I could see the ground. I looked up and saw a light. I smiled and picked up the pace. Then it slanted downwards. I slid down the rest of the way. I fell into a very lit room. In the center was chains, the same one Bill out Dipper in six years ago. I then remembered this room, it was the room we were trapped in. All those painful memories a came back to me. The one that hurt most was remembering Dipper's broken face, that one day. I let a few tears fall down my face, I the sank to the floor and just sat on my knees. I cried a bit then I felt something on my shoulder. I turned around to see nothing. I frowned. The I saw a hazy outline of,a person. Once it was clear enough, I saw that it was Dipper. I smiled a bit and tried to hug him, but you know, went right through him. He laughed a bit. "Don't you need to be trying to get into control?" I asked him. "I know when." He mouthed. He then looked up and then looked back down at me. "He's coming." He mouthed, then he disappeared. I completely forgot Alcor until he came up behind me. I shakily looked up and before I know it, I was in chains with everyone else. 

"Now that was fun...you decided to snoop around in my room?" Alcor said as he flew up to me. "I can do whatever I want." I growled back. "And did Pine Tree give you a little visit?" I looked to the side signaling I didn't want to talk. "Ya know Shooting Star, it's rude to ignore people..." I remembered those words. The same words Bill said to Dipper. I looked up and he was holding a knife. "I don't want to kill you yet, I have, let's say, big plans for you."