Chapter 4

Ok so I'm sorry I haven't updated in like forever. But I hope you like this chapter!! Up above is a picture of  Adam (the alpha of the silver furs pack)

Alex's POV

I ran back to the pack house to get my stuff and leave. My wolf was whimpering in pain of the rejection. I can't believe he would do that to us. Everyone knows that a mates rejection can kill our wolves. I just wanted to make the pain go away.

I want them all to pay for what they did to me. I have a plan I'm going to leave this horrible place but one day I'll come back and show them what I'm made of. As I arrived at the pack house it was empty so I ran to my "room" and packed what little I had. I decided to write them all a note

To whoever is reading this

I have been putting up with your crap for to long now. The only reason I stayed was the hope that I would find my mate and he would save me. But that didn't happen

To my "brother"
You were suppose to protect me but you didn't. Mom and dad would be discussed with you. I hope your happy now. You just lost the only real family you had.

To my so called "mate"
I can't believe you. You lost your only chance at happiness.
I hate you I hope you lose your alpha title.

I hope you all rot in hell.
~Alex

I put the note on my "bed" where they would find it. I got my things and ran out of the house. I sprinted through the wood for hours when suddenly I sensed that I was in another packs territory. Then I felt it. It was the worst pain that I have ever felt. "We are shifting now Alex it is going to hurt" Dimond said.
I could feel my bones breaking and rearranging. I looked down at my paws and saw that they were white. " Wait what color are we?" I asked Dimond. "We are a white wolf with purple eyes."  "Wait we are a white those are the rarest wolves ever." Before she could respond I heard growling.

I looked up to see four wolves coming towards me. I could sense that the biggest one was the alpha and the others were the beta and some others from whatever pack there from. The alpha went behind a tree to shift when he came out I was shocked. He was really hot like super model hot. He was tall with a muscular figure. He had black hair that looked like he spent hours working on it. His eyes were the most beautiful blue and his face looked like the gods them self carved it. He was the picture of perfection. "He not as good looking as mate" whimpered my wolf "He is and you know it" I told her.

I was just standing there gaping at him like an idiot. " "shift" he growled at me. I asked my wolf how to shift back "just imagine your self as human but picture your self with clothes on" " But don't werewolves shift back naked?"
"Not us we can shift back with clothes on."  I pictured myself with clothes on and when I opened my eyes I was in my human form with clothes on. I looked up to see all of the people staring at me with awe.

When the alphas shock wore off he said "why are you on my land" he glared at me. "I was just passing through I'm sorry I'll leave." Why aren't you with your pack?" He asked me looking concerned. So I told them about what happened to my parents and what my pack did to me.

After I was finished explaining they were all looking at me with pity in there eyes. "You can join my pack if you would like and oh before I forget my name is Adam what's yours?"  "Alex" I say shocked. I couldn't believe what he just said. I can't believe that someone would want me. "YES YES YES" I yelled excitedly.

The alpha smiled at me. "Come with me we will go back to my pack house." "What's you packs name anyways?" "My packs name is the Red demon pack." I choked " the Red demon pack but that's the strongest pack in the world?"  "Yup it sure is and now your part of it."  I smiled up at him and we walked to the pack house.

I hope you all liked this please vote and comment thanks and I will try to update sooner😇