Song Tag

I AM OFFICIALLY FALL OUT BOY I HAVE RISEN FROM THE DEAD SORRY I WAS GROUNDED FOR SO LONG, I HAD TO GET ALL MY GRADES FROM F'S AND D'S INTO A'S AND B'S, ACHIEVED THAT SHIT, I BECAME ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION'S BITCH, AND MY GREAT-GRANDMOTHER DIED BUT I HAVE RETURNED! BTW HAPPY 2017! MY RESOLUTION IS TO UPDATE EVERYDAY AS SOON AS Y'ALL SEE THIS SO LOOK FORWARD TO THAT!

 Hello earthlings! I was tagged by sighiero to do this . Hopefully you can learn more about my music taste!

1. Favorite song right now

Wait For It by Lin Manuel-Miranda, sung by Leslie Odom Jr. from Hamilton. This song is very true to me and I can assume that's why Lin kept it in the soundtrack. The breakdown is incredible and really what I need right now.

2. Least favorite song right now

Gold by Kiiara. MY MOM NEVER STOPS PLAYING THIS HELP ME

3. A song that makes you happy

Send Me On My Way by Rusted Root. It makes me happy and want to skip down the street

4. A song that makes you sad

Pure Imagination by (or sung by) Gene Wilder. I was listening to this song last night when my great-grandmother died, so it's gonna be ruined for a while for me.

5. A song that reminds you of someone

Ophelia by The Lumineers. My grandmother loves this song and never stops playing it.

6. A song that reminds you of somewhere

Atlas Hands by Benjamin Francis Leftwich. This song calms me so much and is from this video:

This one of the best places I have ever been. I go there every summer, and I suggest you guys check it out this coming summer or at your school!

7. A song that reminds you of a certain event

 No Shows by Gerard Way. I felt extremely out of place at the Wintour concert I went to, as everyone was either a basic bitch who came for Centuries and Phoenix, or full blown Hot Topic cashier who was in their 20's and probably had been there since 2005.