Yandere!Male X Male!Reader

Yandere (ヤンデレ) is a Japanese term for a person who is initially very loving and gentle to someone (or at least innocent) before their devotion becomes destructive in nature, often through violence and/or brutality. 

Your Yandere is a boy named Xander

he has lovely red hair, beautiful crystal blue eyes, and stands a solid 5'11".

he hasnt known you for very long.... but he LOVES you... you cannot escape C

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING THIS CONTAINS A LEMON 
THIS LEMON IS MALE ON MALE RAPE

you do grow to enjoy it as he goes on but still.. had to warn you readers

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAY OR MAY NOT ALL BE USED

(Y/N) = your name

(M/N) = your middle name

(L/N) = your last name

(s/c) = skin color

(h/L) = hair length

(h/c) = hair color

(h) = height

(f/c) = favorite color

(f/i) = favorite item

(f/s) = favorite snack / snacks

(f/a) = favorite animal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So wonderfully you had just an amazing morning. You woke up late, your parents left early, you had no breakfast, and you even forgot to charge your phone last night. Isn't reality just a JOY! Racing to make it to school on time you forgot your homework and even had the pleasure of getting splashed with dirty water... yeah it only got your pants but dammit it is fucking cold and wet and stinks!

______ (Y/N)_____

Breathing heavily I enter the school grounds glad that the bell hadn't rung yet. I sigh in relief as i enter the building, making my way over to the vending machines to grab a cheap breakfast I  hear the daily gossip. So and so have broken up... so and so are now together... someones brother stole someones girl. Typical gossip that I hear almost everyday. I shake my head as approach the machine to find that it is empty...glorious... I sigh in defeat as I open the small door. Still in the bottom left behind was (f/s). Quickly I grab it / them and head to my locker before anyone can come and claim that it / they are theirs. 

That's when I heard the news. A new kid has moved here... speculation over the new kid being a boy or girl and what their sexuality maybe spread through out the school... ahhh ... its only cool if a new kid is gay or bi... but gods forbid if someone who's been here their entire life is. Smiling I shake my head thinking of what has happened at this school through the years. Walking to class i swear i felt like I was being followed and watched but... who would do such a thing to me?

Taking my seat I prepare for class and wait for the bell to ring. Before the bell rings the class has already filled into the room and were sitting quietly... which I would say is very irregular behavior. Its almost as if everyone in the class is holding their breath. When the bell rings and the teacher enters is when I actually hear them intake a breath. She sets down her things looking at all of us and smiling. "So Class I take it you all have already caught wind of the good news?" She laughs "We have a new student! You may come in now."