When your sick

You were feeling miserable, your throat felt like there was acid burning it, your so congested you basically drowning in your snot and your head felt like it was gonna explode. When ludwig went to get you to see if you were ready." Hey, kitten are you....ready" ludwig saw just lying in bed miserable as can be " no,i think i'm sick" you said as you started a coughing fit. Ludwig ran to you and patted your back to break some of the mucus that builded up in your back. After the coughing fit, ludwig took your temperature and it was 102!!" Y/n sweetheart, im calling your work and telling that your unable to make it,okay" ludwig said  as he went to go call you grabbed his shirt sleeve and he looked at you " kitten it will only a be a minute" he assured you. You stayed there tugging on his sleeve, but then it loosed and you did not have the energy to hold on anymore, ludwig smiled gently and went over and kissed your forehead " i will be right back, okay" he asked you nodded as a reply. When ludwig left, you felt extreme chills run down your spine. You where non-stop shivering, you thought that you could make it to the little  space-heater and turn it on,( you thought wrong), you did not even make it half way to the f.***ing thing and fell with a large * thump*. Ludwig came running into the room to see you on the floor and doing a disappointing military crawl. You look up and see ludwig " luddie, help me  you said desperately pointing to the space heater" okay, but sweetheart why didn't come and call for me if you wanted the space heater on" ludwig said as he picked you bridal style and placed you back in the bed and turned on the space heater, ludwig kissed your forehead and went into the bathroom and pulled out some cold medication" here, sweetheart take some of this it will help your cold" ludwig said as he poured some medicine onto a spoon and and put it to your mouth. You took the medicine much to your discomfort it tasted horrible,you nearly gagged on it " here,sweetheart" ludwig said handing you a water bottle. You started to chug the water down until you could not taste the medicine. You started to feel sleepy and then you grabbed ludwig's arm and said" stay here with me......at least until i fall asleep" you said as you stared to yawn, sounding almost like a kitten(that's why ludwig calls you kitten and sweetheart most of the time) " okay kitten" ludwig said as he got into bed got you and him all situated and then you and him fell alseep. * hope you guys enjoyed this,pls leave in the comments what you think of this and any requests please and thank you, until next time darlings, sans2003 done*