Teaching each other how to do something.

You were in y/h in your studio doing whatever you normally do in there, until ludwig came knocking at the door " come in luddy" you say as he entered your studio. " y/n came you teach me how to do y/h" he said embarrassed. " i dont think i can but i will give it a try" you said as you showed him your equipment for y/h and showed him how each one works " now all you have to do is do this"you say showing how to do y/h, ludwig was doing okay at it, but after a while he got it right " like this" he said as he finished whatever your hobby was and you looked at him with amazement," ludwig that looks great" you said as you got an idea in your head" hey since i taught you how to y/h how about you teach me how to play the piano" you said with a grin on your face. " i am not so sure about that y/n, playing the piano is really hard, but i guess it's fair since you did teach how to do your hobby" ludwig said as he took you to his music studio. " okay y/n i want want you to put your hands on the middle keys" ludwig instructed, you did as instructed " okay now press the keys farthest from the middle" ludwig instructed, you tried to spread your finger's that far. But, failing to do so" um luddy i dont think my fingers can spread that far" you said " yeah, i figured that just watch my hands" Ludwig said as he started playing the first keys to eine kleine nachtmusik, you just stared in amazement you knew ludwig was good but damn. When ludwig finished he turned to look at you" what do you think y/n " ludwig said " that ....was INCREDIBLE " you said w/ astonishment written on your face" heh, glad you like it" ludwig replied blushing " like it are you kidding me, i love it !!" You said as you hugged him " i mean i knew you were good but daaammmnnn, son" you said. Ludwig was completely red-faced, no one has ever liked his music like this. After you finished hug attacking your boyfriend you finally said" hey,there gonna be a talent show coming up soon at the town center you should sign up" you said " you really think so" ludwig questioned " totally" you replied."okay i guess i could, but what if they don't like it" ludwig said nervously "they'll love if you want i could pick the song for you to play" you said "okay" ludwig said. Ya'll make out again.