Drawing each other

You and ludwig were just watching Netflix and then after a while ya'll got bored, so you got a plan " hey luddy " you say w/ a smile on your face " what y/n" ludwig returning a smile " lets draw each other" you say. Ludwig looked a bit reluctant to give an answer, but then after a while he gave an answer "okay,lets do it" he answered. You were excited finally you were able to draw your boyfriend, so you got and quickly went to ya'll's room ( yes ya'll live together just deal w/ it, and im sorry if your not artistic just could you please pretend you are)  and came back with a binder full of blank paper, two easers and two pencils when you came back and set down the items and hand ludwig a piece of paper,easer,&a pencil" ya ready" you say. Ludwig smiled and took the supplies " yeah" he said nervously,"great let's get started" you said as you sat down and ya'll got work right away. After ya'll finished ya'll showed each other you giggled lightly at ludwig's pic it kinda looked like something a little kid drew"w-hy are you laughing" ludwig asked embarrassed at the fact that he cant draw" ha- sorry it's just it's kinda of adorable that you dont know how to draw" you said as you showed him yours (here what it looks like this is my art so: )

 After ya'll finished ya'll showed each other you giggled lightly at ludwig's pic it kinda looked like something a little kid drew"w-hy are you laughing" ludwig asked embarrassed at the fact that he cant draw" ha- sorry it's just it's kinda of ado...

Ludwig was stunned he never knew that you could draw" that's,that's AMAZING!!!" Ludwig said as he took the pic, looked for a frame, put the pic in the frame and then put the pic in the shelf and admired it " why didn't you tell me that you could draw" ludwig asked as he kiss your forehead "never asked" you said as you giggled then ya'll made out. ( hope you liked it, im sorry if some things are off about this but im trying and let me know if you have a requests cause i'll be happy to do it sans2003 done)