Washing the car

" come on luddie, it's time the car gets washed" you complained to ludwig, whom was anything but resisting. You had come up with let's wash the car together." I don't see why we couldn't take it to the car wash" ludwig complained" i already told you this will be fun trust me " you said practically pulling ludwig out of the door." Are you just gonna sit here and watch me do everything" you said in between breathes you were using all of your strenght to pull ludwig out of the door." I just don't see what the use when we can take it to a car wash" ludwig as he was pushed out of the ad towards the car " fine, then don't help" you say as you get started on it. Ludwig couldn't believe the sight as your boobs were being squished on the car* yes ludwig has a dirty mind* " okay, now it's time to wash off the soap" you said as you turned on the hose, when the water started to spray the water squirted all over you leaving you soaking wet. Ludwig could nit take it anymore he walked over you and started grabbing your boobs, you squeaked " ludwig, i thought you were gonna help not have sex with me"you said with a deep red blush in your face as you tried to hit him, totally forgetting the hose was in your hand and you sprayed him with he spraying water. You laugh as ludwig's went down due to the pressure the water did to his hair and then ludwig looked up" ohh, its on" he said grabbing the hose and sprayed you with the hose" you wanna play that game, then we'll play".        After the water battle:                   You and ludwig were soaked head to toe in water, " see washing the car at home isn't so bad" you said as you both were in ya'll's rooms getting the wet clothes off and put drier clothes on " yeah, guess your right" ludwig said trying ti get his hair fixed. " thank you, i do know how to have fun" you said as you kissed ludwig. You spent the rest of ya'll's day with netflix and chill.