Chapter 7: Netflix & Chill

"Are you sure you'd be fine on your own tonight?" Said Becky

"Aw I will be fine, sure if I need someone I call Laura or JJ or something." I said

"Or call Zoe." Said Becky winking.

"Stop" I said

"What two haven't did it yet." Said Becky

"Eh not as if it is your business, no we haven't." I said

"Oh you should definitely call Zoe." Said Becky

"I will call whoever, I need be. You go to grandparent's party" I said

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" Said Becky

"I am fine; you go now before you are late." I said

Becky doesn't know I had already arranged for Zoe to come over, considering her parents are so weird and won't allow her do anything. Becky left, I went into my bed room and put on my makeup and got into something nice. A hour later there was a knock on the door, I looked through the peeking hole and it was Zoe I opened the door.

"Hey please enter and I will give you a tour." I said

Zoe walks in.

"Nice place." Said Zoe

"Here is the kitchen/ sitting room all in one. There is the bathroom and that's Becky's room and here is my room." I said

"It's a very nice place." Said Zoe

"Oh I will have to go before three tomorrow because I got to go to the doctors for my blood results." Said Zoe

"The bloods you had taken just on Wednesday?" I asked

"Yeah." Said Zoe

"But it is Saturday tomorrow the doctors isn't open on a Saturday and that's too quick for results to be back." I said

"Oh mine is." Said Zoe

Omg she is lying to my face. I am not stupid. Doctors aren't open on a Saturday and Bloods take at least a week.

I just brush off the lie because Becky tells me to allow someone in. I would usual never speak to a liar again but I guess I love her. I know we are only almost three months going out but I do love her and will do anything for her. I never loved someone.

Zoe and I went into the room and sat on my bed and but on Netflix and put on a random movie while we ate some popcorn. Zoe's hand slowly stroking my thigh. I started to do it back to her. She slowly moved her hand up my thigh, I could just feel the tingles rushing through me. Zoe's hand made it up to my pussy. She just lay her hand there, I looked at her, she looked back at me, we stared intensely into each other's eyes. Zoe leaned in to kiss me, so I moved into too. We began kissing passionately, Zoe moved me and climb on top of me as we kissed, her hand was running up and down my body. Zoe's starts to take off my tank top.

I started undoing her shirt. She unclasped my black lacy bra while I unclasped her purple lacy bra. Zoe Slowly kissed down my neck, down my chest, down to my boobs, she kissed my boobs so softly, she began to gently suck on my pink erected nipples, while I held her lovely soft big breast cupped in my hand, stroking my thumb over her erected nipples. The feeling felt so great. I start to undo Zoe's jeans and she started at mine.

I pulled her jeans off as she did the same to me. Zoe Spread my legs apart as rubbed my inner thigh getting closer to my wet throbbing pussy. She began tugging at my panties to tease me. Man I want her. Zoe removed my pink lacy thongs. She slowly kissed my wet throbbing pussy. Slowly sucked on my clit as she entered two fingers into my soaking wet pussy. I moaned with pleasure, this feels so good. I just feel like I am floating. Zoe picked up pace, my breathing started increasing, I could feel the tension building, I moaned louder as I hit Climax. Zoe went and licked up the wet mess below then began eating me out. I moaned with great pleasure.

I moved Zoe and climbed on top of her. I kissed her soft lips intensely, I slowly kissed down her neck and gently sucked on it. I kissed down to her soft big breast, I encircled her erected nipples with my tongue, she began moaning. I slowly and ever so gently sucked on her nipples. I kissed my way down her stomach until I reached her pantie lining, using my teeth I pulled down her wet panties. I slowly began kissing her soaking wet throbbing pussy, I began sucking on her clit gently as I slid two fingers inside her wet pussy, I picked up pace, she started breathing heavily, she began moaning louder as she was hitting climax, she came and I licked up, I slid my tongue inside her pussy and ate her out.

We both lay on the bed side by side breathing heavily.

"Wow." I said

"Yeah Wow, that was my first time." Said Zoe

"What you were a virgin?" I asked

"Yeah, never slept with anyone." She said

"Oh." I said

"I am glad it was with you." Said Zoe

We got our panties and bra on and just lay in bed watching a movie, Zoe went to the bathroom and came back

"Danielle, I am bleeding you broke my hymen." Said Zoe

"What really?" I said

"It hurts but I am okay." Said Zoe

She said she is bleeding now but when my hymen got broken, I bled a lot and it was during the sex I began bleeding not after hmm..