***

I cover my mouth with my hands as I tried not to laugh at Zayn, who's currently telling the taxi driver our hotel address but failing miserably.

"No, no. This is the hotel address" Zayn says, showing the card to the driver for the fifth time.

"Quelle est cette?" he said. By the little French I've learned in university, I think it means, "What is this". I giggle again as Zayn face palmed a little too hard.

"I'adresse...um-uh...to...l'hôtel" I said. Although it came out more like a question, I think he understood. Nodding, he hit the pedal and started driving.

"combien de temps faut-il pour nous ...um-reach hôtel?" I asked, hoping that I said it right. (How long will it take to reach the hotel)

"quinze à vingt minutes, madame" he said. Okay, 15 to 20 minutes. That's not long.

I looked at Zayn to see a pissed expression on his face. I bite my lip, trying not to giggle.

"You know how to speak French and yet you still made me do it!" he growled. I turn to look out the window, trying my best not to laugh.

"Oh, you're so in for it later" he said, making my eyes wide. I breathed in sharply, thinking of the things that would happen later. It's already evening here, we will be there in no time.

***

"Nous sommes ici, mademoiselle" the driver said smiling. He quickly got out and opened the door for me then helped Zayn to take out our luggage.

"Thank you, and please learn some English" Zayn says to the young gentleman. It was a bit rude, but thankfully he didn't understand what Zayn said and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Um, il dit merci and-uh you're très agréable" I tell him shaking his hand and pulling Zayn with me to enter the fancy looking hotel.

"That was very rude" I scowled at Zayn, causing him to raise his hands in defeat.

"He is a driver, he should know English" he said back. I glare at him as he turned around to go to the receptionist.

"Jaan, come!" he calls. My heart melted at his words, he can easily win me over as many times as he can.

Zayn opens his arms as I walked towards him. Chuckling I hug him tight and we stood there in line, waiting for our turn.

***

Zayn and I walk into the elevator holding hands. It was kind of awkward considering we're the only 2 people in here and it is getting hotter by the second. Our floor is on the very top, so its taking a bit long. I really want to get out of here, because seeing your reflection in the lift while you're nervous, is never a good thing.

Zayn gives me an assuring smile as our eyes met and squeezes my hand. We hear the familiar "ding" and quickly exit the elevator.

"What's it with elevators" I hear Zayn murmur to himself, making me smile a bit.

Zayn opens the our room's door and stands aside, waiting for me to go in. I quickly go inside, excited to see our room, which we will stay in for a month may I add. I smile as I feel the warmth of the room; it looks fancy, but warm at the same time. This must've cost a lot.

I quickly walk to the large window, gasping as I see the view. I could see the Eiffel Tower from here, I love this place already! I put my hands against the window and admired the view, looking at everything. The streets are not that busy, considering its evening here.