o n e | p i l o t

"Are you 100% sure you wanna do this?" Mom asked

"I've been thinking about this for almost a year,mom." She nodded and took a deep breath.

"Well,your almost 25 now. Oh my baby is growing up.." And now comes the tears.

"Mom.." I just said and hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry." She wiped the tears away and smiled.

"Shall we go?" I smiled and nodded.

We walked in to the building and went to the right where the reception was.

"Hi, I have an appointment with Dr.Williams." I said.

"Lauren Hastings?" She asked and I nodded.

"Dr.Williams is on the 2nd floor in room 289." She smiled and then continued to type on the computer.

"Are you nervous?" Mom asked as we stepped in to the elevator.

"Not really,I've been waiting for this for a long time." I said and smiled.

Oh! Maybe I should introduce myself? Well my name is Lauren Hastings and I'm 24 years old. I'm the CEO of Hastings Hotels which I took over when I was 18 since dad thought he was becoming too old. I have brown eyes which I got from my dad,dark brown hair from my mom and I'm about 5'2.

Today I'm visiting a sperm bank to finally see if I'm good enough. I've been waiting for about 3 months now and I was eager to meet the doctor. Mom came along because she wanted to and because I wanted someone by my side. Stella,my best friend couldn't come because she was currently on her honeymoon with her husband, they got married a few days ago and I would be lying if I said I wasn't crying.

"Miss Hastings?" I looked up from the floor and met a pair of brown eyes.

"Dr.Williams is ready to see you." The nurse smiled and opened a door to a room.

We walked in and the she was, Dr.Williams.

"Hi again! Please sit down." She said and me and mom took a seat.

"I'm sorry it took so long but we finally got the results! Everything looked fine and it's time for you to choose the donor." Dr.Williams smiled and went to a shelf to get a folder.

Ah! I can't believe it! I'm going to have a baby! The reason why I wanted to go to a sperm bank is because me and relationship never works. About 1 year ago I was at the park for my morning run and saw all the children in the park with their parents, and I was thinking of when that was going to be me. But since my relationship never works out, I could forget the thought about having a baby.

Stella came up with this amazing idea that maybe I could visit a sperm bank and that's exactly what I did.

"Here is a list of all the donors we currently have. It might take you a little while to figure out who you want but give me a call when you've decided." Dr.Williams smiled and gave me the folder.

"Thank you so much!" I said and hugged her tightly.

-

After the appointment me and mom went to a cafe not too far from the hospital to sit down and take a look in the folder.

"Well,this is going to be exciting!" Mom said and took a sip of her coffee. I just nodded and opened the folder.

-----------------------------------------

Patient:JAM-9453

Birth:1 March,1994

Place of Birth: Stratford,Ontario,Canada

Nationality:English

Nationality mother:English

Nationality father:English

Height:5'10

Weight:145.5 pounds

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Brown

Blood type: AB+

(A/B y'all have been complaining about this so I finally changed it ugh)

Side note: Patient has 52 tattoos.

Personal note: The patient does not want any contact with the recipient or the child.

-----------------------------------------

Well, I'm okay with that he doesn't want any contact but before I decided on anyone I looked through the folder. It took a little while but now I know who I want.

♡♡♡

WORD COUNT: 645
UPLOADED: MAY 10TH