Part 8.

" I thought I would never give this back to you, " Lucky said and smiled at my diary that has been with him for weeks. 

" But you did, " I said through the smile.

" Yeah, " he smiled. " I've read all of it, the rest too. " he looked down at me and shook his head, put the diary down and grabbed my hand. I already knew what he was talking about. He lent down. " You think you're complicated and useless, " he said. 

" That's what people say, " I said.

" Why do you care about what people say? " he asked as his phone rang up. He looked at me with sorry eyes and picked the phone up, " Hallo, " he answered. " I can't, " he said and stood up, " Dad, I can't, " he mumbled. " Yeah, got any problem? " he asked and looked at me, I could see the anger in his eyes. " Okay. I'll try my best. " he said but he wasn't really sure what he was saying. 

" Lucky, yo don't have to talk to him like that, " I said. He stared at me.

" He deserves that. And now he wants us to visit them. Us. Me and you. " he said and rolled his eyes. 

" And you said that you can't go, " I said. He nodded his head saying "yes". " But you have to, " I said.

" I won't, if you don't come with me. " he said and sat down next to me. 

" Lucky, " I whispered but he put his hand on my lips and stopped me from talking.

" Shhhhh, " he sounded deep, " You will come. " he said. 

Well, there was no way to hesitate.