Part 4.

Firstly, i want to point out that you guys are incredible! Like, seriously, incredible. Story has already 1k views and it's such a pleasure.
Thanks everyone and excuse me if i make grammar mistakes.
Love, ~ M.

**

We arrived at Panabakers' house. Danielle was standing out eith her hands around her chest, waiting for us. It was almost night. The darkness had already bumped into everything.

" You two! " she screamed and hugged me. I smiled at her and then looked at Lucky. He was staring at me. Well, let's get everything clear. I don't really know what is the reason of Lucky looking at me with this way. But, there's this interesting fact : I like it. I like the way he stares at me, even if I don't feel fine.

" How's everyone? " Lucky asked in a serious tone and leaned down to hug Danielle. She nodded her head, meaning everyone was doing fine.

" How are you? " she asked and smiled brightly, as usual. Danielle was a really good smiler. Like, really good one. She was beautiful and had beautiful eyes and stuff. She was a nice person, just like Dylan. But I didn't know their parents. I hoped they were nice people, too.

" Are they home? " Lucky asked her and tried to see something through the closed windows. Danielle nodded her hair and her smiley face changed to something horrible.

" I think we should go inside, it's windy. " she said. Lucky and I nodded our heads and got inside. I must confess, it was a really beautiful house on the inside. Dylan was sleeping in his room. Yeah, he was asleep, so that's why i had to sit with his parents.

" It's really nice to meet you, Jessica, " said Mrs. Panabaker, Clara and smiled at everyone. Mr. Panabaker, George was sitting next to her, holding his hand. I saw how Lucjy was looking at them. No, staring at them. You could actually see pain in his eyes.

" I think we should go and see Dylan, because that's why we're here. " Lucky said and looked at me, he looked like a husband who was telling his wife to leave the room as soon as possible.

" Yeah, " I said and got up from a really soft sofa. George called out for Lucky and they talked about some things, as I and Danielle walked into Dylan's room. He was half awake.

" Hey, " I said and smiled at Dylan. He got up and tried to walk but failed. " No, no, stay still, " Dylan smiled awkwardly and sat down.

" Well, this is bad. " he said.

" It's okay, " I said.

" Hey, man! " Lucky shouted as he walked into the room.