Chapter 3

I'M SO SORRY GUYS, I HAVE UPDATED LATE!!! I HONESTLY DID NOT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN!! SO A QUICK EXPLANATION:

After I finished writing the chapter on Monday, I reread it and compared it to the plotline I had created. I discovered that I diverged, and that she could have been...

...a Mary Sue. So in order for that monstrosity not to happen, I rewrote the chapter.

But, something kind of makes me nervous. I've been getting a lot of votes recently (I appreciate it!), and I'm not used to the attention on my stories too much. It's a new feeling, and I'm glad I get to experience it with you guys! It makes it a lot easier for me since I have such amazing readers who give me so much support <3

And for that, I thank you and apologize for the late update.

Enjoy the fight scenes >:D

________________________________________________________________________________________________

My body went numb. What is this feeling? Fear? Anxiety? No, I think it's...

...it's excitement.

My scruffy teacher sighed.

"Go to the changing room Kisaragi. Then head out to the field like everyone else." he instructed, pushing my back lightly. I sighed, and walked to the dressing room behind the rest of the girls. The girls were already changing, gossiping amongst themselves. I spotted the girl with the big ponytail, and frowned upon the sight of her. She was the same as the rest of them, even though in the beginning we could have gotten along.

I went straight to a bench, and cracked open my box. The costume I had designed laid in front of me, and I smirked. It was time. Time for me to shine. I stripped down, and quickly changed into my costume in record time. I took a look at myself in the mirror on the wall nearby, where some others were already looking at themselves. Looking over myself, I realized that I looked like a renegade, which suited me perfectly.

I donned a black admiral cap, and a dark green undershirt with dark blue skinny jeans. I quickly whipped on my gray three-quarter sleeved jacket that I owned, letting it come until my waist. I re-wrapped the bandages around my hands, then strapped my katanas behind my back. I then took out the beat-up gray utility belt that I owned, double checking for grenades, smoke bombs, stink bombs and the like. I then wrapped gun holster around my waist, making the guns latch onto my back under my jacket. Last but not least, I attached my projectiles to my hand

If your wondering why I submitted something like this to the Hero Association, then I'll tell you. I asked them to make my costume fireproof, much like how my jacket and utility belt already were. I sighed at the thought as I laced up the brown fireproof combat boots I had put in there too, finishing the lacing when I reached the bottom of my knee. I took another look in the mirror, and tied my shoulder-length malachite hair into a low ponytail behind me, with some of my bangs still in my face. I huffed in annoyance at this and walked out, leaving with some of the people who didn't have incredibly complicated costumes like Uraraka. Hers was kind of bulky, and there was a lot of plating, which I thought was sort of bad. Too heavy.

When I reached the area we would be training in, I noticed that some of the guys were already out. There was that half-bird looking guy that carried 540 kilos, the small guy with balls in his hair, and this other blonde guy with a black streak in his hair who seemed to be...a flirt, more or less. I sighed in annoyance as I stood outside, scanning the area for Aizawa-sensei. He did say I was going against a teacher, so I hope it's not All Might. That would be a total massacre. Maybe I'm going against him? That wouldn't be as scary since I don't have a quirk. All you would have to do is rely on smarts against him then.