Prologue

Hey guys! So, I started reading Boku no Hero Academia, and I love it! I tried looking up fanfictions on it, but I only found three. So, a shout out to all of us Boku no Hero Academia fans! There's a fourth one!
________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's all right Zero, you're gonna get in.

I had chanted this in my head for a countless amount of times now, and I knew I was ready, but I was nervous. Would I get into the hero section?

The tension is killing me! I kept walking ahead, the frigid air slowly trying to suffocate me by numbing my throat. Ugh, even the weather's out to kill me today.

I tugged my dark red baseball cap further down on my head, the tips of my malachite bangs coming into my eyes. I adjusted the gray utility belt on my waist, making it tighter. I looked down at my white bandaged hands. I had taped all of my fingers as an old habit of mine to keep from getting blisters on my hands when I used my katanas, which were strapped to my back in an X formation. I started double checking all of my pockets, making sure that my grenades and everything were there. When I was sure, I sighed in relief. I shoved my hands into my dark gray jacket pockets, closing the distance to my fate.

When I saw the door up ahead, I fought the urge to not run. I have to save my energy for later y'know. I took my hand out from my pocket and reached for the door, meeting with somebody else's on accident.

"Sorry, go ahead." I apologized immediately, making myself seem sweet. The blonde in front of me sneered at me before walking in. I frowned. Somebody clearly wakes up on the wrong side of the bed everyday.

I kept walking and eventually went to go to my seat, which was next to some glasses kid. I sat down next to him, and watched as he started glaring at everyone sharply. I sighed and looked forward, waiting for the introduction to start.

"Excuse me, but what is your quirk miss?" I heard someone ask. I turned my head to see the glasses kid look at me. I guess he asked.

"M-My quirk?" I stuttered out. Acting can always come in handy.

"Yes." he answered, pushing up his glasses.

"I-I'll tell you m-mine if you tell me y-yours." I bargained. He stared at me.

"If you're like this, you shouldn't be here." he told me bluntly. I grew angry as he turned away from me. Who the heck does he think he is!?! I'll show him during the entrance exams when he doesn't expect it.

"Welcome one and all to my live show!" I heard someone announce. I looked up front, noticing that it was Present Mic giving the introduction.

"Everybody say heeeeeeey!" he cheered. Everybody said welcome except for me. I decided to look around while he was giving more pleasantries, and I noticed that there was one green haired kid that was shaking in his seat next to the blonde kid I ran into earlier.

"So you meet up in the designated area, okay?" Present Mic stated. What? Then he started talking about how we would have to take down different machines to test our strength, and that we would be split up from the meeting place. Makes sense.

"Excuse me, may I have a question?" Glasses guy asked.

"Yes participant 7111?" Present Mic replied.

"On the handout, there are clearly four types of villains listed! Such an error would be the height of embarrassment for a top tier national academy of Yuuei's caliber! The reason we are here seated today is to become model heroes!" he shouted.

Glasses guy then quickly whipped around and pointed to the green-haired dude.

"Moreover, what's with you? Yeah, you curly-haired kid!" he shouted. The green-haired guy jumped in his seat.