Me: What's Up *sitting beside mickayla*

Dena: Teo Is What's Up . He Showed Up At Sky's House Today And Was Talking Bout Hoe Sky Was His And That It's Not Over Or Whatever . But I'm Not Talking To Skylar .

Me: Ughhh I Knew This Was Gonna Happen . Why You Not Talking To  Sky .

Dena:Because Yo That Shit Pissed Me Off . Teo Keep Dissing Me And Then Sky Won't Let Me Pop His Ass . Like Why Can't You Control That Nigga . Ughh I Need A Drink Where The Vodka.

Me: Biggest Cabinet Next To The Fridge .

She got up and went to the kitchen as I noticed Mickayla was sleep . I put her in my lap . I shook her a little but she wasn't waking up . She was out . I pinched the side of her hip and she jumped up .

Me: Wake Up Now

Mickayla:I Was Just Resting My Eyes I Promise.

Me:Mmmmhmmm

Dena came back out sipping on her drink .

Dena:Mickayla You Working Tonight

Mickayla:Yeah

Dena:How You Look Sore As Hell And You Can Barely Keep Ya Eyes Open

Mickayla: I Just Need A Few More Mins To Rest. *closing her eyes*

I pinched her harder and she jumped up .

Me: Anyway . I Don't Think You Need To Be Upset . Just Talk To Sky.

Dena: Yeah Ok .

My phone started ringing and I rolled my eyes . I picked up that phone and it was My Assistant . Sammy . I had to come into work . Great .

Me: Keep Her Awake I Have To Go To The Office Watch Marie Please

Dena: No Problem

I went to go change my clothes and went to work .

At Work

I walked in the building and went to the front desk . I said hey to Mollie and went to my office and waited on my first patient. Once again they told me the person didn't want me to know about them . I don't even care right now they just need to come on and leave . Finally the door opened wide and was closed quickly . They locked the door and turned off the light . I couldn't see there face because their good was covering there face . They closed the blinds and stepped towards me . I was just watching there every movement . It's a woman I can tell . Because she climbed into my lap and put my hands on her chest . I moved my hands and pushed her off . She stood up straight and took off her coat . Ughh God let me look away. I turned my head took look at them . She turned on the light as I seen her clear as day . Alaynee . Lord Jesus .

Me:What Are You Doing . Put On Your Coat And Get Out Of My Office.

Alaynee:I'm Not Going Anywhere

Me: Alaynee What Do You Want Man I Thought We Was Cool

Alaynee: Of Course We Are Baby .

Me: You Need To Leave Now . Just Please Go .

Alaynee: Ok But I'm Not Leaving Without You .

She opened the door and two guys came in and put a bag over my head . Here we go again . I didn't even try fighting it . I felt myself being put in a car and we started driving . After what felt like forever they took me out and we kept walking . They took the bag off and I was in a room . Great it's like being 17 all over again. I layed in the bed as just didn't say anything . Soon Alaynee came in and smacked my ass . I looked at her like she lost her damn mind . She flipped me on my back and got on top of me . She layed her head on my chest .

Me: So This Is What We Gonna Do .

Alaynee:What You Talking Bout

Me:You Just Kidnapping Me And Think You Can Have Me For Yourself . Alaynee Get Over It You Had your Chance But You Blew That Shit . Please Why Can't We Just Be Friends . Why Can't We Be Cool .

Alaynee:No I Want You to Be Mines. I Need You . I Was Going Crazy Without You These 10 Years . Please Don't Leave Me Again .

Me: Alaynee I Can Help You Get Through This . You Don't Need Me To Get Through Life . I Have A Girlfriend . Look How About This I Give You Free Therapy Sessions Anytime You Want .

Alaynee: Okay . But Can I Have One Last Thing . Please .

Me: Yeah .

Alaynee: Let's Get Fucked Up .

I agreed and she invited a few friends over . We had a couple of drinks and you could tell these ppl was fucked up . Half of them was passed out . Shit I'm not gonna lie I'm fucked up too. I'm in the corner singing "We Found Love" By Rihanna . I'm Sipping on Some drink I Made with a bunch of different drinks . Yo I was fucked up in the head and everything . Alaynee was dancing on me and Twerking on me . She pulled Me up to the room and threw me on the bed . She spread my legs .

Me: Wait No Alaynee

She tied my arms up and someone walked in with a needle. He stuck it I. My arm and I felt the medicine go in as
Before I knew it her tongue was all the way inside of me . And I Was Out

Alaynee POV

Yes Got Her Right Where I Want Her . She Is So Fucked Up Right Now . I Was Face Deep In Her . I Missed This So Much . She Was Trying To Push Me Off But I Wasn't Having That . I Tied Her Up My Personal Doctor Came In And Stuck The Medicine In Her Arm . Then She Was Out . He Brought in A Large Sample Of My Cum And This Guy I Knows Sperm . I Had To Get That Man Tested Bc I Don't Want Mona Walking Around With My Baby In Her And They Come Out With HIV . He Mixed Our cum Together And Put It In Her . 

Next Morning

Mona POV

I'm so fucking stupid I should've known this was gonna happen . I got out of the bed in tears . I looked at my face which had bruises on it because when I tried to get away she hit me . My lips was nasty and ugly . I got my things and left . I didn't have anyway of getting home so I called Dena . She answered in a sleepy voice .

Dena: Yes Mona What's Wrong .

Me:Please Come Get Me . *Crying*

Dena: Okay Where Are You

I told her where I was and she was on her way . I stopped walking and sat on the side walk . I knew she was watching me . She came an sat beside me . I moved over .

Alaynee: Mona I'm Sorry For Last Night I Swear

Me: Leave Me Alone

Alaynee: Please Im sorry I Was Desperate For You And I Saw An Opening So I Took It .  I Swear I Will Never As Long As I Live Do It Again. Please Im trying To Get Help But I Just . I Can't Control It .

Me: Please Go Way .  You lied To Me . I Trusted you For The First Time. Alaynee. I Love You . But Not In That Way . You Need Help Alaynee . Please If You Won't Do It For Yourself Do It For Me . Get Help .

Alaynee: I Swear I Am. I Don't Want You Ever To Be Afraid Of Me . Can I Have A Kiss . One Last One . I Promise I Won't Ever Do Anything to Hurt You Again.

Me: Yeah I Guess* Sighing*

She leaned in and grabbed my Face lightly And Kissed my lips softly . I pulled away before she tried anything . She handed me a piece of paper .

Alaynee:Here's My Number . Call Me if You Need Me BabyGirl. Who's Coming To Get You .

Me: Uhh My Friend

Alaynee: Okay Come Inside

I went in the house and sat on the couch . One of the girls was making breakfast . She gave me a plate and I ate my food slowly . I waited for Dena to come and I hurried out the door .

Alaynee: No GoodBye BabyGirl

I hugged her quickly as got in the car . I told Dena not to ask and just take me home right damn now .