Chapter 4; Old?

'' I'm so sorry. I'm late but I..'' he stopped. Bethany was now facing her partner. Feeling the same electricity she felt that day. She never hopped to see him again. She was surprised and so was he.

'' You .. '' they said at the same time

- Bethany pov -

I was never so confused in my life. But now everything makes more sense. That's why he was so familiar to me. I already saw him. I slowly stand up and look at him once more. He was doing the same. He scanned every inch of my body. We were looking at each other until his phone start's to ring.

'' Hello ? '' he said.

'' Oh yeah she's here.'' I was looking at him trying to move my gaze but it was like my eyes are glued to his face.

'' Yeah Mark I know I've seen her. ''

'' Yes she is '' he said smiling at me. I return smile even though I have no clue what he's talking about.

'' Mark I really have to go now. My partner has been waiting for me for a long time. '' he said flashing me one more adorable smile. Oh god. Why am I reacting this way? No Bethany. Get it together. What is wrong with you?? You only saw him twice. Uhhh

'' Amm'' he said looking at his shoes. He looks up and takes a breath. He steps forward and closer to me.

'' Hey I'm Derek. I'm your new partner. Are you ready to kill this season?? '' he said chuckling

'' Of course I am. Actually I'm born ready. '' I said making him laugh.

'' Well I can already say we are going to have a lot of fun together. '' I smiled at him

'' Oh btw I'm Bethany '' I said

He grabs my hand puling me to the dance floor.

'' I know babe. Now let's dance ''

----------------------------------------------------

'' Ok so it's step, close, step, step '' he said demonstrating me the steps. I followed and repeated what he just show me.

'' Good job babe '' he says making me blush

'' Thanks '' I said. Soon after the cameraman and his crew left. Leaving me and Derek all alone in the studio.

'' Soo.. '' he said

'' Soo.. '' I said mocking him.

'' How does it feels so far? '' he ask me sitting down next to me

'' Good. It's actually a lot more fun than I expect it to be '' I said honestly taking a sip of my water.

'' What is that suppose to mean?? Are you trying to say that I'm old and that I don't know what fun is?? '' I look at him with wide eyes

'' Noo..no, no. that's not what I said '' I said moving my head from left to right

'' But that's what you think '' Derek said

'' No. Stop twisting my words. '' I said making him laugh

'' Bethany you THINK I'M OLD '' he said pretending to be hurt

I didn't say anything. I just simply stand up and start running around. I could feel him laugh and he starts chasing me around.

'' Ahhh '' I was screaming like a little girl.

'' I'm gonna catch you '' I could heard him from behind me.

I turn a little to see where he is and he was really close so I start running faster. But of course I wasn't fast enough. I could feel his strong muscular arms around my waist. He pulled me back hugging me from behind. I could feel his torso moving up and down from hard breathing. He turns me around smiling. He bends down a little and lift me up. He threw me over his back and walk around with me hanging down his back.

'' So am I old ? '' he asks me again while putting me down and sitting closer to me.

'' No. I already said that '' I whispered

'' Are you sure? '' he whispered in my ear. I could feel goosebumps went all over my body. My palms start to sweat like crazy. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. My heart was beating so fast. I could only hope that he couldn't hear it.

'' Y..Ye..Yes '' I said with my voice shaking. He places a gentle kiss on my jaw line making me have a mini heart attack.

He places his hand on my cheek moving my head into his direction. I look deep into his eyes.

'' I'm glad that you are my partner '' he whispered to me

'' Me too ''

------------------------------------

Yeah I finally updated. I'm really sorry. I know this chapter is not the best but I didn't want you guys to wait. I have a lot of exams in school since it's almost end of school year. I promise to update more and write better chapters as soon my school is over. I love you all