Chapter 2 ; Accept or not?

I look through the e mail once more reading in disbelieve. Is that even possible?

'' Congratulations, we choose you to compete on season 19 of DWTS. It would be our pleasure if you decide to compete.

You are also the first contestant representing tem internet. You have one day to decide. Please send us your decision.

The producer of DWTS: John McCain ''

'' I cannot believe this ''

''You can't believe what? '' Briddy ask me sitting down next to me where Marin used to be. I guess she put her to sleep.

'' Amm '' I said looking at my sister and back at my phone

'' What?? '' she asked me once more. I decided to just show her the e mail. I handed her my phone and she toke it confused. She started reading and soon she was smiling bright.

'' OMG Bethany this is so amazing '' she said happily pulling me in for a hug.

'' Yeah '' I said.

'' What's wrong? This is an amazing opportunity for you. '' she said smiling

'' Yeah I guess ''

'' What are my two lovely girls doing '' our mum asked us sitting down in between us

'' Bethany has been asked to join this season on dancing with the stars '' Briddy said almost too much excited

'' Briddy ''

''Oh my...Bethany is that true?'' my mother asks me

'' Yeah it is. '' I said smiling

'' Oh baby this is great. Did you accept it already?'' she asked me

'' No ''

'' And why is that?''

'' I don't know. It's a little weird that they asked me. I don't even know how to dance and I have only seen a couple of episodes. I have no idea how this works. And I'm really shy meeting new peoples. And what if I got a partner that doesn't like me? I will probably mess up the first week and then everyone will hate me. '' I said all in one breath. Of course I would like to do something like that. But I was never that type of girl that always try new things and isn't afraid of anything. So many things could get wrong.

'' Oh Bethany you'll never know what could happened if you don't at least try. And I'm sure you'll be alright. I won't push you to do something you don't want to but remember one thing. Life isn't a life if you always live inside of your comfort zoon. Sometimes life requires taking risk and trying new things. The most terrified things sometimes turns out to be the most wonderfully ones. '' my mother said and leave the room along with my sister leaving me alone with my thoughts. Maybe she's right. I'm always terrified to try new things. I think my time comes. It's my time to start living my life with fully lungs. It's time to take risks and try new things. At least what can possible went wrong. I sent an e mail back accepting the proposal and went to my bed with smile on my face.