"Yay! I get a new bed!" she smiled, clapping her hands.

I smiled and we decided to go buy her bed after lunch. I made some soup and noodles and then washed all the dishes.

"Taeguk! Let's go!" I yelled.

"Eomma!!" I hear her shout.

I ran upstairs and see her in the bathroom in front of the toilet.

"I need to go pee pee." she mumbled.

She was jumping up and down so she must really need to go. She pulls her pants down and I lift her up and put her on the toilet.

"Grandma and grandpa potty trained me. They said that a girl like me should pee on the toilet and not in a diaper." she said.

I nodded and smiled, waiting for her to finish. She washed her hands and ran outside putting on her jacket and shoes. She was so independent already. She already knew how to do everything on her own and she was quite mature for her age. Were we away for that long?

"Hyejin-ah." Tae said.

"Hmm?" I replied.

"Let's go, what are you waiting for?" he smiled.

I nodded and put on m flip flops again and walked outside to the garage where Taeguk was trying to climb into the car. I laughed and helped her up. She buckled herself in and clapped her hands excitingly.

"Let's go eomma! Let's go appa!" she smiled.

I smiled and thought of how much I should appreciate having a daughter like Taeguk.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I am so sorry for the late and short update! But I decided to write a chapter about how Taeguk has grown up.

I'm writing an Exo Chanyeol fanfic and was wondering if you guys would read it... I want to post a little part of it to give you an idea of what the story would be about and to see if you guys would be interested in reading it...

I'll just post it down here :)

----------------------------------------------

Don't Go (Exo Chanyeol)

Flowers were beginning to bloom in the parks and insects started to fly around. Mothers would bring their newborn babies out for walks and let their toddlers run around, chasing butterflies. Children were beginning to spend more time outside on the playgrounds and running around flying kites. Elderly couples would start walking early in the morning, grandmas conversing with each other about the news, grandpas exercising as their wives talked. Hurried businessmen would find shortcuts throughout the park to get to work as quick as possible. But there was one unique couple that just strolled throughout the park without making a noise.

The couple intertwined their fingers and swung their arms back and forth, back and forth. The girl looked up at the clear blue sky and took in a breath of, somewhat, fresh air. The boy watched the children laugh and run around, trying to tag each other.

"Ra-il, do you think we can have a family when we get married?" he asked.

"Of course we can. You'll be a great dad." she replied, looking down at her feet.

The boy smiled and looked the other way, looking at the girl that walked beside him. Her face was pale but her cheeks were a little rosy from the cold wind that blew by once in a while. Her dark chestnut eyes drifted along the stream that was in front of them.

"Oppa, staring is rude." she said, turning her head to look at him.

"Oh, mianhae, I didn't realize I was staring." he replied.

Truthfully, he knew he was staring. He loved looking at her face and seeing how her eyes stood out, or how her smile was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in this world. They continued their stroll through the park before the sun started to set, casting a dark shadow on the ground.

"Shall we get going?" he asked.

She nodded and they started to walk back to her home. They waited at the lights to cross the road. When the man on the sign showed up, they started walking. A screech sounded their ears as both of them looked up. A van was headed right towards them. Chanyeol pushed Ra-il aside as the van hit him, causing him to roll onto the windshield and drop to the floor. The windshield was smashed and Chanyeol laid on the ground unconscious.

"Chanyeol!" Ra-il shouted, getting up.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

Okieee... Let me know if you're interested in reading this! Thanks again! I'm running out of ideas for this book... Please comment your ideas or suggestions if you have any! Mianhae!

--A