||ALWAYS||

"∞some infinities are bigger than other infinities∞"

♚♚♚

Dear Lovely Readers,

Exactly a month ago, March 26, 2016 - I started writing this story. This piece of my world that was only borrowed from the legendary J.K. Rowling. The main purpose of this was to create my own happiness, and also to share it with you. In hopes that I would also share my idea of love, sacrifice, change, and life.

This fanfiction, I know, would never, ever compare to those thousands of other stories that were written by great authors with great minds around the globe. And it pained me in such a way that also gives me comfort. Because the less were there to read my story, the less were there to disappoint.

I never would have found my story and words wonderful. I only kept going because of those really, really good people who kept on reading and praising my work. Especially to my closest friends, and very wonderful internet friends.

And within a month, I had gained more than 5 thousand reads and 900+ votes. I'm so happy and blessed for this. And I just want to say thank you to everyone.

I had poured my mind, my heart, my soul, my life, and everything that I had to offer, in this disastrous piece of literature. It may never equal nor be as half as good as the others, but this written art means the world to me. It's my summer life.

I may not know all of you in person, but in my heart you will stay and dwell. I am very grateful you existed. And I write because you did.

Thank you. And I love you all. Very much.

Always,

MalfoyQueens/Draco's Wife/Alyssa

P.S.

My Husband wanted to say he also loves my readers

My Husband wanted to say he also loves my readers. He says he's happy I'm happy. 💍💎💜💘💋💓💛😍😘

❤❤❤

P.P.S.

This story is dedicated to YOU :)

❤THANK YOU❤

♚♚♚