8. The Explanation

"What if he stares at you when you're looking away?"

♚♚♚

WHY DOES SOMETHING HORRIBLE AND EMBARASSING HAPPENS EVERYTIME MALFOY AND HERMIONE USE THE BATHROOM?

UGGGGHHHHHHH!

She can hear him from the other side of the door, he's still groaning. Hah! The kick serves him right! Pervert! He's a total jerk!

Hermione laid on her bed thinking about the scenario earlier. Ugggggh! He had seen her in the most embarrassing way possible! She can't explain what she was feeling right now. It was so humiliating! Her insides are boiling. She wants to strangle him to death! Literally.

She knew that she had accidentally seen him naked, but that didn't mean he also have to see her naked! It didn't mean that he must have revenge! Vengeance! Nooooo! What he had done was foolishness in every way! She was a girl for Merlin's sake! Girls should be treated with honor and respect! He even said it himself!

And it wasn't really her fault. She was too sleepy that time and the door wasn't lock. Why didn't it have a lock? The headmistress was crazy to put them together in one room with a bathroom that didn't contain a lock.

She sighed. She has to endure more embarassing scenarios like this for a really long time.

Even Ron hasn't seen Hermione naked. And he's her boyfriend! Ugh.

Just then she heard two knocks on the door. She knew it was him because the sound of his groan stopped, she still have to ask though. That ferret!

"Who's there?" Hermione yelled. Anger and fury flowing through her veins. What is it that he wants now? Isn't seeing her naked enough? Does he want to tease her so that she'll feel even lower?

"It's Draco."

"Go away! I don't want to talk to you! Not now, not ever!"

"You're supposed to say 'Draco Who?'" He laughed.

"What? Go away Malfoy. I don't want to see your bloody face!" How did he know that muggle joke? She thought he hates anything that has anything to do with muggles, but he's using a muggle joke now?

"Listen, please I am really sorry. I know what I had done is unforgiveable but I'll just say a few words and I'll be gone. I really want to talk you. I have to explain. Just let me in. Please." He said with a voice so low, so real, so innocent that Hermione barely heard it. It seemed like he was whispering. She has no choice.