5. Sharing Dorms

^^^^||||

^^^^
||||

I SHIP DRAPPLE AND CHIKRON!
BUT MY OTP IS DRAMOINE AND FELTSON❤

❤❤❤

"Love is fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell."

-Joan Crawford

♚♚♚

The train skidded to a halt, a sign that they had arrived at Hogwarts. Hermione looked at the view outside, and somehow the darkness gave her a peaceful feeling. The moonlight shone above and it was proof that everyone can always find light, amidst the vast, never-ending darkness.

"Look, the three of you guys should go first. I must attend to my Head Girl duties and assist the lower grades." Hermione said to Ron, Ginny, and Harry.

"Awww but can't we go inside together?" Ron said in dismay.

She pinched him on his cheek, astonished and glad of his sweet words. Hermione really like Ron.

"I'm afraid not Mr. Weasley. But I'll definitely see you there." She gave him a quick peck on the lips, and he kissed back. The world slowed and everything around the two lovers became a blur. She pulled away and bid him another goodbye before she walk away from them.

All of the students, except for the first years knew what have to do. Hermione aided the lower grades outside the train and Hagrid helped them ride on the boats. They looked happy and excited. She can still remember the first time she walked inside the castle walls. And it has been the happiest moment of her life ever since. The nostalgia was quite fascinating.

After everyone had come out, and after reassuring that everything's alright, she walked towards her compartment and got her luggage, then went down the train. Only to see that she was all alone. Everyone had taken a ride to the castle. She sighed. This year's going to be hard year. She walked towards the gate and heard two indistinct voices. They were arguing. Once she was close enough s could distinguish that one of the voice came from Malfoy.