Part 8: The Secret

Start from the beginning

The wolf got up slowly, still looking at you closely. »It's probably watching my reactions.» Now the wolf turned its back towards you and it was watching you in some kind of a meaning way. »Maybe it wants me to follow it... or hop on it's back. It's huge after all, it could carry me easily without any struggles.» You went closer to it, held your hand out and you were ready for any of it's reactions. You touched it's fur, rough fur. It was so big that it's back was at your shoulders height. It bent down so you were able to hop on. And even for your own suprise, you hopped on. The wolf started to run so you had to nuzzle close to it so you won't fall.

You went through the forest and another, after a little while you had no more any idea of that where you could be, except you saw that in some forest. The wolf climbed on some big hill where was rock instead of soft moss. It bent down once again to let you go off. You looked at the view what you could see from the hill, the full moon was easily seen and the stars too. The wolf walked closer to the edge of the rocky hill. You could see that you were higher than you thought and that there was steep drop down to some forest. Then, something againts everything possible happened in front of you. The wolf made a little jump and turned to a human form. »......... WHAAAAAT!»
You saw in the light of the moon that it was a man. But you couldn't recognize him since his back was facing you. Then he turned round. You couldn't believe your eyes.

...
...
...

»J- Jungkook...!!!»

You were now completely dumbfounded. He was looking at you with eyes filled with pity. But when he noticed that you were looking at him with our moth open, he chuckled a bit. You went closer to him to take a look. Now he looked totally normal. He had black jeans and black t-shirt on.

Jungkook: I... i think that i have something to explain...
Y/n: ...... you really do have.

He went to sit down on the ground and you did too.

Jungkook: So...
Y/n: Are you...
Jungkook: A werewolf, yes. *sighs* Now it has been said.
Y/n: You... you just... that wolf... at the bush...
Jungkook: It was me yeah. And on the last day of summer vacation, or on the last full moon, i was in the same bush also, watching you with my green wolf eyes.
Y/n: But you don't have those green eyes now. You have just normal brown eyes.
Jungkook: Our eye colour changes while changing into the wolf form.
Y/n: Our?
Jungkook: There's many of us. In my clan there is 15 werewolves. I'm one of the youngest, and not even adult in the wolf form.
Y/n: Woaah. Not even adult. How the h*ll are you that big!
Jungkook: It's one of our werewolves features. We're not normal wolves. There are many differences between us and normal wolves, but also many similarities.
Y/n: Like what?
Jungkook: Which one first?
Y/n: Similarities.
Jungkook: Fur's colour, fleas of course, body, except we are 2 or 3 times bigger than normal wolf. Body temperature is always about 42,7 Celsius degrees. (A/n: 108,9 F)
Y/n: Wait what? 42,7?!
Jungkook: Yes, it's pretty hot though... Try. *offers his hand to you*
Y/n: *holds his hand for couple seconds* I see. I was already wondering before when we held hands at the mall that how can you be that warm. Then the differences?
Jungkook: Well... size, ability to transform back to human, we are bit faster and stronger than normal wolves.
Y/n: Is there then something that being in a wolf form changes in your personality?
Jungkook: Not really. But if in human form i get angry, i might transform into the wolf form and then i'm not possible to handle my anger that well. That's why Dino and RapMon said before that do i hurt you. If i get too angry and transform i might hurt, or i possibly hurt someone or someones.
Y/n: But you can handle your anger while being in human form?
Jungkook: Yes. Or better than as wolf. If i get too angry and no one holds me, i transform and might hurt someone.
Y/n: Has that happened before?
Jungkook: Once. More to my hyungs in the clan though.
Y/n: You said that there is just 15 of you in the clan. Is there many clans then?
Jungkook: Almost every city has its own clan. But we are one of the biggest ones and our area includes Busan, Gimhae and Ulsan.
Y/n: How... how did you became a werewolf?
Jungkook: It goes in family. So the clan is mostly formed from different families. But you can became a werewolf also by getting bitten by one of my kind.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jungkook and you kept talking and Jungkook explained to you about the life of a werewolf. What it is like at full moon and how to hide yourself from people.

Y/n: Does your acting change at full moon?
Jungkook: Unfortunately yes. We become even stronger at full moon and we get angry easier so we transform even easier. Then when full moon comes, the moon itself lasts there just for one night, but for us it's longer. At he night of full moon we are most dangerous and we compulsively transform into the wolf from. We can get off of it on the next day when the sun starts to rise.
Y/n: What do you mean by most dangerous? Do you remember what has happened on that night?
Jungkook: Yes we remember something. But then we are very erratic and we immure ourselves and stay as clan and don't wander anywhere. And as most dangerous i meant that then is better to stay away from us. And as i said, we don't remember everything that happens then, if we hurt someone, we might not remember it tomorrow.
Y/n: I see. But you said that to you the full moon affects longer...
Jungkook: It takes 5 days. On the first day we start to notice that we start to act differently and get ready for the transforming into wolf. Like our eyes change colour between the real colour and the colour you have while being wolf. We can smell better, and other senses start to work better too, we start to eat more and meat especially. Then on the third day is the full moon. Next two days we still have the same feeling as before the full moon.
Y/n: And for the whole time you get angry easily and can transform suddenly?
Jungkook: Kinda yeah. But my senses still work better than yours even though if it wouldn't be full moon. At full moon them hust become better. You understand it better when you see me on that time.
Y/n: .... now is full moon, which day is it now?
Jungkook: 4th. Don't worry. I'm not so bad now, and i can handle my transforming somehow. *Suddenly transforms*
Y/n: I see what you meant. Can you understand me when i talk even though you are wolf?
Jungkook: *Nods and transforms* Sorry. I said i can handle it SOMEHOW.
Y/n: Hah hah.
Jungkook: Oh c'mon, you should have seen your face when you saw me. xD
Y/n: Oh no stop it!

You continue chatting and slowly you start to understand him and what it is to be a werewolf. You noticed that it might be already pretty late.

Y/n: I'd better go home now...
Jungkook: You're right. Let me carry you home.
Y/n: Thanks. But btw, while i was on your back, what would the same thing look like in human form... you know...
Jungkook: It would look like that you are hugging me from behind. *smiles and blushes*
Y/n: Oh... *blushes*

Jungkook transformed and you thought he did it also to hide his blushing face. He bent down and you hopped on him. Then he carried you to your home. At the home yard, he bent down and you got off.

Y/n: You know what... you look pretty good as wolf.
Jungkook: *Tried to hide his face since he would be probably blushing as human* *transforms*
Jungkook: You know that you can't tell anyone. You promised.
Y/n: No i won't. Would you like to come for a visit to my home? There's no one else than me and my cat Lily.

You hear howling from the forest and Jungkook tensed himself right away.

Jungkook: That's Aron hyung. He's also werewolf, and L hyung is also. He's searching for me, i heard it.
Y/n: Go then, my beast friend.
Jungkook: *smirks, transforms, howls and disappears to the forest*

»He's pretty cool werewolf... and handsome, in both forms.»

You went in and noticed that the clock was close to 12am...

____________________________________________________________________

Sorry, this became very long but i just needed to finish it in good spot.

~Iiris