⑨ Shot no. 11: UN.RAVEL: The "UN.KNOWN" Sequel

Days before seemed rather slow as the Urban Gensokyo Police Department has been finding for at least clues on who may be the said person called "UN.KNOWN" who was only spotted in the letter, and a note seemingly handwritten by a kid which a clue taken from the late-resident, Mrs. Veracott, who was brutally murdered by the following day of her husband's death and to Steve Coven's murder case that happened in his own abode. This lack of evidence was rather because of the scarcity of men in which, three of them, having said to be "Killed in Action" while assessing the case of the missing: Scarlett, who was last seen a few days ago situated in Gensokyo Urban-sector General Clinic prior to its arson case. Though, this may be it.

Something in connection to the missing child, and to the notes.

By last evidence, as it was reviewed taken from the murder scene of McArthur, it was confirmed all notes has been - no doubt; been connected to the missing Scarlett. Though, possibilities of the child having the murders done has been slightly taken interest due to the fact that the child herself, has the ultimate tendency, to commit - due to unstable nature.

And this had led to couple of investigations further coming up with plans that has been 'proven' to be of surefire leading to success.

A whole team of investigators has been sent out throughout the city to look for the child and set her back to where she is supposed to be. A team of 3 best investigators, along with 7 police escorts has stuck together to ensure everyone's safety. And guess, locations of the past murders has lead them into something of interest.

Somewhat, a mystery about to unravel itself to be solved, as one last chance.

Ten people, one dark mansion, one child. Will they retrieve Scarlett? Or will they fail and prove nothing at all?