⑨ Shot no. 8 (?): Another untitled plot

And she thought this was going to be a very nice day...

The wind blew, signalling the morning has arrived. Someone rather woke up joyful, at least this day. She woke up nicely fixing stuff, she changed clothes, she had a quick breakfast even though she's the only one awake in the household. Surprisingly, it's not the typical: "grumpy". At this point, she walked up to a room, and seemed to shake someone covered under. "Ne, ne! Brother! Time to wake up." She said in a very ecstatic tone. The person who she had shook groaned and squirmed on the bed, he later sounded a couple of bones sitting up. Later, rubbing his eyes: he saw the joyful face of his sister, already in school attire, with still a smear of milk on her lips. The guy later put up the cover on her face and said in a joking tone. "My my, Emiru, you literally still have milk on your mouth... Didn't you say to me yesterday that you aren't a kid anymore?"

The girl covered later shrugged and had a pout on her face with brows meeting. She seems to be a bit triggered now. She whimpered later, the girl grabbing her bag while watching her own brother grab some fresh milk to add on the cereal she prepared earlier. Ah well, she waved later with a grumpy tone of: "Oi, Oi! Goodbye, bro." The guy who was addressed later had a smug grin on his face and said to himself: "Well, you've grown, heh~ I was joking about that." He watched her leave the house, slamming the door shut. And as exactly, the microwave oven rang...

Meanwhile...

She started walking to the bus terminal where she should wait for the schoolbus to arrive by 7AM. She was very excited. She had pulled off her earphones and put it in. Going for the jam from her playlists, searching through songs. She turned up later continued to walk. Just at the third song shuffle however, she huffed and realized, she just reached it. But... this was not the expected scenario. She had her eyes blinking over the scene as she slowly prepped up her hoodie and stuffed the phone back in. She had her jaw dropped later seeing that there's not a single soul on the terminal waiting. On top of that, the terminal seems rather... destroyed. Cracks on the asphalt, just newspapers flying by. Flickering lamps by the shed, the railings of it seemingly beaten up with dried blood, in which yesterday, it wasn't. Yesterday, it was all relatively new. But today, looks like the terminal was affected by a storm. She saw an old bench by under the shed. She went closer, finding out it was that one old bench with spots of dried blood, and some chipped off wood edges. She felt it soon, and it was rough, as described. But, she decided to sit anyway.

She's just thinking that this is the terminal's gimmick. Nothing too supernatural.

She waited for the bus. The girl pulled off a pen and a notebook and began scribbling. Until...

Someone crept up behind and whispered: "Boo." The one who was scribbling jumped from surprise and was caught off guard. The latter, who surprised poor Emiru began giggling. She dropped her notebook to Emiru and said: "I obviously got you. AHA!". Emiru looked like she was doing something like, about to cry... The latter got worried and went closer. "Is there something that matters?" Emiru turned and had shown that she had one eye out, holding a seemingly "fresh" eyeball and said, sniffing: "I DONE IT!!!" The one who was the first to surprise Emiru looked rather horrified. Emiru burst out in laughter removing that one contact lens from her eye and put the eyeball back in. "That's payback for scaring me, Satoshi!" At least it turned out fine. By the next minutes: the bus arrived. The two got surprised on how'd the bus look like.

Only one headlight was functioning, it seemed to be smoking from the rear, lastly: a couple of cracks on the body paint are seen. Not really safe to be on... at least today.

They decided to go for it, anyways. There might be something fishy going on with the school and the damn terminal.

The two were on the go now, but just a blink of an eye, and they are already there, it seems. Now they had an eyebrow raised. They walked off to outside...

The scene next they saw was their school in a state, the same as the terminal was...