⑨ Shot no. 7: Two Lunatic Bunnies -- Backstory

Reisen II, is known having a namesake to a known Lunar Rabbit: Reisen Udongein Inaba, another lunar rabbit hailing from: The Lunar Capitol. By post Second Lunar War, it is known that: Reisen (Initia), is a clone of the said lunar rabbit where she has her namesake from. This is due to belief, such clone would not do the same as the original. Having the same ranking of the former lunar rabbit where she was based on, she had a rather /boring/ life inside locked in the premises of the Lunar Capitol, having military training and such until the Third Lunar War broke out. Reisen being entasked as the 'assault leader' had attempted to take down the invaders, one of which being of the original Reisen, whom decided to partake in taking down, the opposite... where the copy works for: the Lunar Capitol. At first, meeting the original, and getting a signal from her, she was having a conversation about the Lunar Capitol and such. The copy, herself finally knew why such an attack has been sent out.

And that was to take down the old government of the Capitol and then replacing it with the appropriate. The heiress of the Hourai throne, and the soon to be 'Overseer' of the Lunar Capitol who got imprisoned just because of drinking the Hourai Elixir, Kaguya Houraisan.

In turn of the events, this has made the copy aware of how the current 'reigning Overseer' at the Lunar Capitol had been paranoid about releasing Houraisan and with numerous attempts at throwing her (Houraisan) to the other side of the moon that has been a grave of many, as a result of violations, and war. From the first Lunar War victims, to the Second, later: by current; the Third Lunar War. Despite being known loyal to the Lunar Capitol for many years starting from her service circa 1800s after the original had fled, this was the first time a clone had disobeyed the Lunar Capitol's current administration. By her course of action: The Lunar Capitol had to make a protocol for her of...

Immediate Termination.

In hopes having the great escape, she fled with the original Reisen amidst the war just a few months passing after it broke out. She was later sheltered in Eientei, located in Gensokyo as refuge after escaping from her 'impending death'. She stayed for a few years. However, with the Imperial War breaking out by 1914 in Gensokyo, realizing that the original Reisen has been killed and the others residing in the Eientei has been abducted, She had set off to be a replacement of the original, recieving a message from the Lunar Capitol that the current administration has been booted out of the Capitol, and is convicted by the Yama. Having the confidence, being the former 'high ranker' of the capitol, she had ordered to send out reinforcements to help end the war, which later was successful. She had released Yagokoro and Houraisan from the imprisonment to Eientei. A gravely injured Tewi, being sent in Lunar Capitol's care, as Houraisan, now the new 'Overseer' of the Lunar Capitol had ordered. Just a month after the said war, she had bade farewell to Eientei's premises and in one last request by Houraisan that she granted...

Bringing to them the corpse of the original Reisen.

And in commemoration: she had taken the bloodstained name badge of the original, replacing with her own, cleaner name badge. Off with a salute, she had faded, appearing to walk away from Gensokyo. Her home...