Chapter 32: Where is Elsa?

Start from the beginning

That's why we're leaving.

(What? What happened to her?) he asked worried.

She was kidnapped by Hans.

(How did you know it was Hans?)

CCTV footage.

(Okay I'll tell Hiccup,bye)

Bye.

The call ended. "Let's go." Then we hurried to our room.

We arrange our things on the bag and we also arrange Elsa's. I carried Elsa's things and mine and we left the room. We go down the stairs and we saw the guys waiting for us.

"Where is sir?" Merida asked. "On the phone." Hiccup said. We saw him walking to us. "Ready?" We nodded we followed him to the parking lot.

We put our things on the trunk and get inside the car. He started the car then we drove off.

*1 hour later*

We reached their house. We get out of the car and get our things. Inside, I saw our parents and guardians.

"We came here cause Pitch got Elsa." Tooth said. "What does he want from Elsa?" I asked. I was panting. Jack try to calm me down but I just can't. She is my cousin and I don't know what to do if something happened to her.

"The amulet and her." North said. "What do you mean by her?" Anna asked. I'm starting to worried. "He wanted her dead."

"What?!" All of us asked except for North. "Why would you say that North?" Tooth asked. "Pitch told me. I'm not joking." North said. "What are we gonna do?" Jack asked. "We think of a plan." North said.

Elsa's POV

My head hurts. Where am I? "Hello?" No response. "Hello? Is someone in there?"

"Elsa?" I heard a girl's voice. "Who are you? How do you know my name?" I asked. She appeared from the shadows.

I can't believe my eyes it's.."Crystal?" She nodded. "I'll help you get out of here." She said then Hans burst into the door. "Come with me." He said then he hold to my wrist tight. "Ow!"

"Don't hurt her." Crystal said. He continued pulling me. He lead me to Pitch."Nice to see you,Elsa." I didn't speak.

"Maybe you know why you're here?" I shook my head. "No,I don't."

"This is about something precious to me." He said. "Where is the amulet?" Oh no. "I...I don't know." I can't hide my feelings. I am so afraid of him.

"Liar. Hans?" Hans came near me and punch me in the face. I fell on the floor. "Let me ask you again. Where is that amulet?" I shook my head. "I don't know." Pitch gesture his hands. And Hans continue punching me non-stop.

Crystal's POV

What are they doing to Elsa? Are they hurting her? No,no,no,no,no. I heard the door being unlocked. I saw Elsa have bruises and scars everywhere. She fell on the floor. I go near her. "What did you do to her?!" I asked but he never answer. He just go away and locked the door.

"Are you alright? I wish I had the medicine but I spent all of it by curing Jack." She looked at me. "Jack? Who's Jack?" She asked. "Your friend." She was shocked. "You were shocked why Jack feel better when he woke up. I healed him because if I don't he will forget you,all of you." I explained.

"You're saying he had an amnesia?" I nodded. "The one that tried to kill you is Hans." I said.

"Papa ordered him to do it." I said. "I am the one who gave you the book and the amulet. I gave you that cause you are the Snow Queen." I said. "How can you get out of here?" She asked. I smiled.

"Do you remember this?" I asked. She smiled. "You still have that?" I nodded. "Every night I go to your house just to see if you're okay." I said.

"Then why don't you leave from here?" She asked. "I don't want to get you in trouble and I am trying to look a cure for papa." I said. "By the way,why didn't you showed up to me?" She asked.

"Papa get me from North and locked me up here." I said. "I need to get you out from here tonight." I said. "I promise,I will help you to find a cure when I get out of here." She said. "Thank you." Then we hug each other.

😢😘😢😘😢😘😢😘😢😘😢😘😢😘😢😘😢😘😢😘😢😘😢😘😢😘😢😘😢😘😢
Oh my frost!!! Hello guys!!! Poor Elsa but I'm glad Crystal was there.

Are they able to leave without getting caught? I wish. Find out at the next chapter. Please leave a comment and vote,thank you.

Love you,
~Mikee😘