Chapter 19: Final Training

Elsa's POV(It's Sunday)

I am here again at North's workshop with my friends. I am just bored here. The other guardians are not here yet.

"Are you alright?" I heard Jack. I look at him and he was standing behind me.

"I'm just bored." I said.

"Come with me." He said. "Where?" I asked.

"You'll find out." He said. He lead me outside of the workshop.

"What are we doing here?" I asked him. His other hand is holding at his staff and his other hand is on my waist. I blushed.

"Hold on." He said.

"Wha-" before I finish my sentence he fly. "Aaaaaah!" I hold him tight.

"Let's just go back!" I shout at him. He just laugh.

"Oh come on,the fun is just starting. Look up,you're missing the fun." He said. I look up and it was beautiful.

"Wow." I said.

"Told you,you will miss the fun." He said. He go to the clouds and it was beautiful up here. I can feel the wind rushing through my face.

We get out of the clouds. He flew faster. "Woooohoooo!" Jack shout.

"Hahahaha" I laugh.

*After a while*

We head back to the workshop. I let go of him and brush my dress with my hands. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Thank you." I said. He nodded. We walk inside. He slips his hand to mine. I blushed.

"Where have you been?" We heard North. He was angry. We saw the other guardian and our friends.

"We just go out and have fun." Jack said.

"You know that it's not safe outside, Pitch is out there." North said.

"But-" I cut him off."We're sorry, we promise that this won't happen again,we will tell you if we want to go out." I said. He nodded and smile. He look at Jack.

He rolls his eyes," I promise." He said. North nodded.

"Let's start." North said. They start going to the training room. We are left in here.

Jack look at me pouting. I laugh at him."Hahaha,come on." I said. He follow me behind.

We reach the training room and we saw our friends sitting on a bench. We sit with them. I saw the guardians sitting on a balcony. It's our final training to be a guardian.

"Let's start with Hiccup." North said. Hiccup stand up and went to the center.

*Time skip*

All of them are done except me."Elsa your turn." North said. I stand up and went to the center.

I saw a nightmare horse or a fake nightmare horse. It charge at me and I shoot it with my powers.

So many nightmare horses charge at me and I was just keep shooting them. Until there are so many of them that I can't shoot them. They are surrounding me. I stomp my foot so hard and the ice spread to all the nightmare horses.

My friends are clapping and also the guardians. I go sit with them.

"You are awesome." Rapunzel said. I giggle.

"Thank you." I said smiling. "It's true,are so awesome." Merida said.

"Thank you." I said. "You can go and rest outside." North said. We get out of the training room and have some rest.

"What can we do here?" Merida asked bored.

"Uuum...like what he said,rest." Rapunzel said. Merida groaned.

"Boring."she said. What can we do? I think for a moment and....ah!

"I've got an idea...why not we go around the workshop." I said. They nodded.

"That's great." They said. We go on for a walk. We walked passed a room where the guardians are,good thing they didn't see us.

After a long walk we reached a dead end and there was a big door.

"Can we go in?" Hiccup asked. Jack shook his head. "No North won't let me in." Jack said.

"But..." Jack continued. Oh no. "North isn't here." Jack said.

"Jack." I said crossing my arms and eye brows furrowed.

"What? I want to know what's behind that door." He said. "Yeah." The rest said. I gave up. I want to know what's behind this door either. I sigh in defeat.

"Okay,but how we'll open this door." I said pointing at the door.

"Maybe I can't go in,but I can open it." Jack said. Huh? He walk to the door and he push something on the middle of the door. Then it opened.

We enter it. "Uugghh, why is it so dark in here?" Merida asked. I try to find a switch. Suddenly, I tripped. I pulled something and the lights were on. I looked at what I pulled. It is a candle holder with a candle.

"Wow." All of us said. This room was huge. We saw different things like a powerful sword,stones and...a necklace? I go near it and I read the sign that is attached.

This is a powerful weapon to destroy the most powerful dark lord.

Dark lord? I didn't even know who that is. "Hey." I heard Jack from behind. I faced him. "Do you know the dark lord?" I asked him. He shook his head,"Why?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just read it here." I point at the necklace. He read the sign and his eyes widened.

"The most powerful dark lord?" He asked. I nodded. He sigh.

"Come on let's head back,maybe North is looking for us." He said. We headed back.

While we were walking Tooth saw us. "We've been looking for you." She said.

"Sorry,we just explored the workshop." Rapunzel said. Tooth nodded."Come on,North is waiting for you in the globe room. We follow her.

We reached the globe room and there they are,waiting for us. "North they're here." Tooth said.

"Come here." North said. We go infront of him except for Jack.

"The book please." He said. One of the yetis came with a book. He gave it to North.

"Okay,here we go.." He clears his throat then continue. "Do you-" then he was cut off by a strong wind. The lights on the globe are flickering,elves are in the air. North's book flew out of his hand then the strong wind stop.

An evil laugh was heard. "Pitch." Jack murmured. I felt a pain in my head. Then it grow and grow and grow and"Aaaahhhh!!!" I hold my head. I get down on my knees. "Aaaahhhh!!!!!"

"Elsa?" I heard Jack said. "What's happening to her?" Rapunzel asked. After that blackout.

😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨
Hey guuuys!!! I know I never updated for a long time. I'm sorry,I'm so very busy this week and also next week I'm so sorry.

So hope you guys like this chapter,and leave a comment,thank you.

Love you,
Mikee😘