Chapter 26: The Accident

I forgot to tell you in the last chapter. The song I put there was from Kurt Hugo Schneider. Please subscribe to his channel on YouTube,thank you now back to the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jack's POV

We're still at the mall. We're in a clothes store. I'm done shopping. I saw Elsa going this way.

"Hi." She said then sit beside me. "You know what? It's so funny." She said smiling.

"What's funny?" I asked. "This is the only year that I had a crush." She said. My smile dropped. She have a crush?

"Who is it?" I asked. "Secret." She said. Maybe she doesn't feel the same way.

"Hey are you alright?" She asked. I look at her. She giggled. "You're jealous." She said.

"What? No, just tell me who he is." I said. I hope she tell to me. She just giggled.

"You are really jealous,okay I'll tell it." She said. I listen closely.

"I'm looking at him." She said. Wait,she's looking at..."Me?"

She nodded. "It's awkward that I tell you." She said. I am just staring at her.

"Wait,your jealous? Which means you have a crush on me?" She asked. I nodded. I hugged her and she hugged back.

"Love is in the air." We broke the hug and look at who is it. Oh it's Rapunzel and the other Big 5.

"Oh shut up." I said. "What's happening here?" Anna asked with Emma. "Nothing Anna." Elsa said.

"Harris! Hubert! Harrish! Put that mannequin down!" Merida shout. She go to her naughty brothers.

"Kids come on let's go." Mrs. Elinor said. We get out of the store and go to the parking lot. We get in our cars. Then we drove off.

Hans's POV

"Pitch! Pitch where are you?!" Then suddenly he appears.

"What? Where is she?" He asked. "I can't get her." I said.

"Then change of plans." He said. Then he whispers something to me. I smirk.

Elsa's POV

We are now at the park. I'm sitting now on a bench just watching my surroundings. Jack sit beside me.

"Why aren't you joining them?" He asked. "I just want to be alone." I said.

"You? What are you doing here?" I asked. "I just want to be with you." He said. I smile at him.

"Come with me." He said. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Just follow me." He said. I just follow him.

He lead me to a place with many plants and trees. And we reached a...big pond. "Wow." I said. "Let's sit." He said. We sit on the grass. It's getting dark and I like this moment.

"This is where me and Emma go in our free times." Jack said. "It's beautiful in here." I said. What if I?...

I stand up and go near the pond. "What are you doing?" Jack asked. I stomp my foot in the pond and it turned to ice.

"You froze the water." He said. "I can unfroze that." I said. "Come here." I said. I pulled Jack with me to the frozen pond.

We're chasing each other and...well...just having fun. We can't stop laughing. "Do know how to figure skate?" I asked him.

"No,you?" He asked. "Yes." I answered. "Show me,I'll sit here on the side." He said. He sit.

I turned my shoes to skates. I take my position. Good thing I wear dress.

I saw Jack wide eyes and jaw dropped. I giggled. I sit with him. I close his mouth.

"You might catch flies." I said. We laugh. "That was awesome,you can be the next figure skating winner this year." He said. "What?" I asked. What is he talking about?

"In December there will be a figure skating competition and it's been a long time since Arendelle win." He said.

"Papa never said that to me,well let's head back." I said. He nodded. I turned my shoes to my normal shoes and unfroze the pond. We walked back to the park.

"Well it's still early." I said. I saw a burger stand on the other side.

"Do you want a burger?" I asked. "Yes, I will buy for us." He said. "No,I'm gonna buy the hamburgers for us,stay here." I said.

I wait for the light to turn red. Finally it turned red. I crossed the street but one car didn't stop. I feel someone pushed me. I saw Jack. The car run over to Jack.

       |            /\               _______ |      /|
       |         /      \            |                  |    /  |
       |       /           \         |                  |  /    |
       |     /______\      |                  |/      |
|     |    /                    \   |                  |\      |
|     |  /                        \ |                  |  \    |
|__|/                           \|______  |    \  0
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😵😱😵😱😵😱😵😱😵😱😵😱😵
Oh no! Jack! Hey guys! Jack got in an accident. Is it accidentally or consciously?

But the only question is:
Is he alive or dead? 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

I hope you guys like this chapter. Please leave a comment and vote,thank you

Love you,
~Mikee😘