" shove off Malfoy." I said, in no mood to talk to people.

" Why should I?" He sneered in my face.

" Because I'm about to get in your face and punch you senseless, Malfoy." I said trying to keep my anger down.

" Looks like you got a wee bit of a temper.... I bet that takes after daddy dearest doesn't it." He went on.

" You aren't helping anything Malfoy! Just shut it!" I snapped at him.

Draco chuckled and bent down to where we were face to face. " Wilson, you really need to learn to chill. Don't stress so easily to certain situations. Don't let the situation control you. I thought a know it all girl like you would know that."

" Wow. did you just say something intelligent Malfoy?" I said thinking on what he said and desperately wanting to follow through with it. I really do need to learn to control my stress levels.

Draco scoffed and stood up again and started walking off.

 Without looking back at me he said " Good luck Wilson."

I stared after him gaping. Sometimes he's descent and sometimes he's a jerk, what up with his mood swings.

" You can go up now Ava." Harry said descending the staircase.

" Oh, ok." I said getting up off the ground and nervously making my way up to Dumbledores office.

I tentively knocked on the door at the top of the stairs and I heard him say " Come in, Miss Wilson."

I opened the door and walked in slowly and sat down in the chair in front of his desk.

For awhile no one said anything and He just analyzed me through his half moon specticles.

" So... uh... is there something you needed to discuss with me" I asked tentively

Dumbledore simply nodded and said " you know the first day you came to this school, all the teachers and ghosts were wary of you. Do you know why?"

My face paled and I gulped trying to think of what to say.

Before I could say anything he went on " You are the daughter of Tom Riddle, Voldemort, are you not?" He said absolutely.

" Yes, sir." I said weakly.

Dumbledore leaned closer to me at his desk and looked at me closely over his glasses.

" You are much like him, you are just as good looking as he, as powerful as he... as your teachers say, and I can see you probable act much the same as he." Dumbledore mused

" If I may say so Professor. I may look like, and act like my father, on some occasions... but I most certainly am not him by any means. I implore you sir, I have no malicious intent here at this school or in general." I said pleadingly.

" I see, but you can't blame me for being a tiny bit curious and suspicious. You see, your father... even though it wasn't proven... was the one who opened the chamber last time.... he wrongly framed Hagrid and killed a young girl in the process... as you may know her as moaning myrtle. You see, your father is a parstletongue and I have my reasons to support that he was indeed the heir of Slytherin.... so it makes sense that you would be the one making all of the problems here." Dumbledore said.

I could tell that Dumbledore didn't really think that I was the one causing all the problems, but I couldn't help but to cry. I cried, in front of my headmaster, in front of the portraits of headmasters who seemed to look at me with disgusts, the only thing that stopped them from telling the school was Professor Dumbledore.