Mingyu rolled his eyes. "That's real lame hyung."

Jeonghan ignored him and leaned closer to look at the screen . "So what's this game called? " jeonghan asks.

"Neko atsume. Oh, but do you know that wonwoo also plays- "

Mingyu eyes were glittering as he was about to tell Jeonghan about how his boyfriend plays Neko atsume too but when Jeonghan heard Wonwoo's name, it kind of triggered jeonghan, making him death glare directly at Mingyu.

"Oh uhm... I mean, this is my favourite cat." Mingyu quickly changes the topic. "This is Gozer. uhm... I like Gozer because his personality matches with mine ; sore loser." Mingyu laughs sheepishly. "And if you were a cat, I'd say you would beeeeeee..." Mingyu swipes left and right , finding a cat that matches Jeonghan's personality "ah, this one."

Name: Fred

Personality : lady - killer

Jeonghan smacks his own thigh as he laughs jubilantly. He could have fallen off mingyu's desk if he hadn't had held onto mingyu's shoulder while he was dying of laughter.

Well, Jeonghan is a lady-killer. In both ways.

A male standing outside Mingyu's class watched them as the two flower boys laughed their asses off and admired the virtual cats playing in the yard. The male let's out a long forlorn sigh, shaking his head as he walks away from the sight.

-----

as the bell rings, indicating the dismissal of school , jeonghan planned skip extra classes to go home with mingyu, hoping that he could get his plan to process faster.

Just as jeonghan could sling his bag over his shoulder, he felt a warm hand on his shoulder.

"Where do you think you're going? "

Jeonghan groans and mentally rolls his eyes.

Hong fucking jisoo.

Give me a godamn break.

"Jisoo, please let me go. Just this one time. " jeonghan pleaded.

"What do you mean by just this one time? Its been like a hundredth time you skipped class. " jisoo softly scolds.

Jeonghan loves jisoo. Yea, he does but jisoo can be a arse, sometimes. Especially when he's such a goody-two shoes. He may not be the class President but he acts like one and his acting of one is good.
He helps out teachers, catches students skipping class, report anyone cheating during a class test , take the class attendance . . . jeonghan could list out more but he isn't going to waste time just listing what jisoo does.

"Jeonghan, I've been letting you off so many times that even everyone in our class notices it and thinks its fine skipping class. Can't you just stay for extra classes this one time? " jisoo folds his arms and lets out a dreadful sigh.

"I'm busy. "

"With? "

"Family stuff. "

Jisoo paused for a second to absorb what he said. "How can I be sure that you are not lying? "

"Saeturday. Fried chicken at my ho-"

"Gosh darn it. You burnt potato. You got me at fried chicken."

"OK, now can you let me go? "

"Whatever. " jisoo said  , irritated.

"Thanks. " jeonghan gave jisoo a quick warm hug before dashing out the classroom.

Jisoo sighed and rubbed his arms, feeling guilty for letting jeonghan skip class. Just as he was about to clean the board filled with math equations and tips, he suddenly realized that he had guitar lessons this Saturday .

Dashing out of the classroom , he looked out the hallways for jeonghan. But the boy was no where to be found.

"Gosh darn it. " jisoo furrows his eyebrows and pushed his hair back.

Well, no chicken for jisoo.

-

A/n : hi guys. So I actually would like to get this story to progress a bit more faster but I'm worried that you guys would have no time to read and this is quite a long chapter or that maybe its a bit too long .

So, I want to ask y'all if u would like me to write the 2nd part in this part of the update OR if you would like me to write the 2nd part in the NEXT chapter.

Also, congrats to my Bias grps, svt and twice for their first wins. <3