chapter 11: A little about him

" i...like you.a lot."

Mingyu froze when Wonwoo said those words. Did he really mean it? He wasn't doing this because ,well , "trick or treat", right? was he joking? Is he just out of his mind?
Mingyu doesn't know.

It's not that Mingyu didn't like Wonwoo or anything. It's just that it was so sudden.

its been 5 months since their awkward and scary first encounter with each other. Mingyu could even remember that cold glare Wonwoo gave to him. As those days passed, they became closer because of club 17 and their love for rapping. If Dino hadn't brought him to club 17, Wonwoo and Mingyu would've been enemies.

Wonwoo has been nice and amazing  person Mingyu.
Wonwoo walks to school with him, has been his rap partner, compliments his raps even when Mingyu feels that it sounded horrible, Bought him sandwiches to eat along the way to school and many more. Mingyu could list it all down and it still be a bigger number than 100. It would even increase because Wonwoo would do such nice things for Mingyu.

Mingyu just finds Wonwoo as a big brother. Nothing else. Even though Wonwoo was the shy type and would be that kid who eats lunch alone during recess, He still has a strong heart and wouldn't be afraid to punch anyone if his loved ones were hurt.

It was weird how Wonwoo, the older one,  was confessing to him. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? Maybe Mingyu is just being a bit too judgmental.

Either way, Mingyu was stuck. He doesn't know what to say . Even if he did have any words, it wouldn't come out of his quivering lips because he was just in a state of shock.

"i..well.. its ok if you don't feel the same...I guess.." Wonwoo darted his eyes away from Mingyu, biting his lips as he awaits for Mingyu's answer.

"I guess"
Ha. Mingyu knows damn well it isn't going to be "OK" if he rejected Wonwoo. He knows that he was an dangerous boy who was shy around girls and wouldn't speak up even if he was told to.

very dangerous.

⏪ 5 months ago ⏪

"could you give me more information or facts about Wonwoo?" Mingyu asked.

"why ? " Jisoo asked as he looked up at the trees.

"he's weird." Mingyu replies. 

"so? "

"I want to know about him! " Mingyu replied quickly.

"ah I see...well then, I'll tell ya." Jisoo smirked.

Mingyu wasn't sure why Jisoo was smirking so he let him off.
---

"that's all I know." Jisoo sighed.

"His parents were going to sell him away but if Wonwoo hadn't ran away from home...well then..yea. " Jisoo frowned .

"he's been through a shit ton of stuff." Mingyu bites his lips as he imagines Wonwoo as a small teenager dealing with his parents being abusive to him.

"is there anything else? " Mingyu asked. He was still curious and who knows? there may be just more about Wonwoo.

"that's all i can tell you. " Jisoo said.

"but who told you all of this? "

"Its something this school knows. But like, 66% of the students in our school knew about him being in a getting in fights. The part about him almost being sold..I can't tell. There's more but I can't tell you...I don't think you would even want to know."

"I see. I swear I won't tell anyone. " Mingyu promised. He even pinky promised Jisoo.

"alright. Anyway, Nice meeting you. I hope you join our club . BYES!" Jisoo waved to Mingyu and ran off.

Mingyu waved back but deep down, he was thinking all about Wonwoo and his deep past.

---

|| Present ||

Mingyu doesn't know. He really doesn't know what to say to Wonwoo. What if he said something wrong to him. He doesn't want to hurt Wonwoo's feelings.

But he has to say something right? Wonwoo is waiting.

"Hyung.. I... I think this is a bit too sudden. Its not like I don't like you....Just ... give me some time. OK? " Mingyu replied back. This was what he could only say truly to Wonwoo. It was true anyways, he needed time to think before answering him . This was just too sudden and fast.

"oh.. I... I see. I'll give you some time. " Wonwoo croaked. Mingyu could tell that he was about to cry as though he rejected him .
But Wonwoo pinched himself from crying.

Although Wonwoo was about to cry, He smiled at Mingyu.

"I'll wait for your reply. But for now..." Wonwoo tip toes again and steals a kiss from Mingyu. He didn't kiss his lips though, he kissed his cheeks.

"for now..I'll make you fall for me. " Wonwoo slyly grins at Mingyu.

Wonwoo meant what he said. He didn't wanted to get rejected again. He was going to get Mingyu no matter what.

And if he were to be rejected , he would do it. Even if he didn't wanted to , he had to.

"well, let's get going now."

--end of chapter 11---

A/N : ahh... short chapter.. (」゜ロ゜)」 ANYWAY, DID U GUYS DOWNLOADED THE "V" APP?! WHY? BECAUSE SEVENTEEN HAS THEIR OWN "V" CHANNEL!!! Omg finally :') I am a happy woman. If u haven't followed them, GO NOW. WYD HERE?? GOGOGO(sassy)GOGOGOGOGO! 

edit: also, thank you guys so so so much for being on this journey with me. we have reached 1.06 K reads! *sobs * I really don't know what to do for achieving this. Like guys! I really appreciate it! I literally suck at English! my grammar is hella bad and So is my dictionary for words TT TT but I'm really glad that no one has corrected me and talked shit about my writing.( aside from my English teacher) *cough cough WHAT'S GOOD , MS REEJA?!* ಥuಥ

I'm really thankful for the votes , nice comments and reads from y'all. Because of you guys, you kept me going to write more chapters and stories.

I think I have mentioned this before but I shall say it again . I said that once "yandere boyfriend " or "13 to 1 " ends, I will release my new fluff story. AND YES, I WILL DO THAT :) I am currently working on it and it won't be a boy x boy story though. Its my OC x (( one of the seventeen members)) . I can't tell y'all bcus u guys would have to wait once either of my stories come to an end. (( which will take a long time for me to end a story... ))

The title is called "guy friend " . Its a story of how my OC has never had a guy friend for 18 years until she gets into college where she meets her fated one who she considers him as a "guy friend" . This is actually taken from your author's *points to myself * daily life. yes , I don't have any guy friends, (´;д;') aside from internet friends. I hope to make guy friends once I get into polytechnic. ( AnD even maybe meet the love of my life :) )

That is all for now! I will do a proper Thank you tmr! ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR 1.06K READS! ily all :) <3