19

The eye, also mostly known as "red pain" is an rare eye color that only yandere's with special power and ability have obtained or if they have gone on a massive 'killing spree'. "Red pain' is an hard eye color for yandere's to get. It is heard there is an easier way to get the "red pain" but no one knows nor has heard of it.

Anyone with this eye color is vicious,deadly,physco,dangerous any other horrible word you can think of. You should stay away from them at all times. They will kill anyone In their way or someone who even lays a finger on their loved ones.

It is known that yandere's with the "red pain" will kill anyone horribly. No one has ever survived the pain of "red pain."

In 1992, kurumi arasaki, a Japanese yandere ,was the first girl to get "red pain". From the news reports, kurumi killed 9 girls and threw their bodies into her previous house closet. When the bodies were found, some girls had their eyeballs, fingernails, tongue or nipples removed with a scissors that was found in the closet. Kaga matsuka, a boy who was known as kurumi's "boyfriend" was found dead at the school they studied at. Apparently, his head was found hanging on the balcony of the school and his body was no where to be found. Kurumi was sent to the Korea's mental hospital before being sentenced to death.

"Red pain" cannot be healed. Once the yandere has that eye color, RUN. Do not come close to them and their loved ones.

-

Wonwoo curled himself into a ball and started groaning.

He couldn't believe it. His hyung has the "red pain"?! What? How? Didn't he said that he was to soft hearted to lay a finger on anyone??

Wonwoo suddenly started to have images of jeonghan playing in his head. The peaceful quiet older boy playing with the little children at the playground, singing , randomly doodling on his homework and many more. how could a guy like him get the "red pain" ?

Wonwoo started hitting himself and cursing and swearing .

NONONONO. This is all a prank ! Or a dream! Ok wonwoo your going to wake up and everything will be ALLLLL fine.

But Wonwoo had to face the reality.

wonwoo then remembered the image of Jeonghan's eyes. The crimson eyes mixed with black and white eye color... oh god.

Buzz.

Wonwoo stopped groanimg and looked at his phone shining brightly in his dim room.

1 New message from "mingyu"
- Hey, heard u hurt your head. Everything alright :'( ??

Wonwoo grabs his phone and types in the message box , sending a message 30 seconds later.

Yea. I'm alright. :) don't worry about me.

1 new message.

Jeonghan: wanna know my secret? ;)

Wonwoo sat up on his bed and stared at the message for a good 50 seconds before ignoring his message.

Him? Learn how to get the "red pain?" To be honest, wonwoo doesn't MIMD getting the "red pain" but wonwoo also didn't wanted to get it. What will he even use it for? Mingyu isn't going to cheat on him. RIGHT?

1 new message from mingyu.