Reverse Stripping.

Comincia dall'inizio

Vincent stopped walking, looking up at Scott, "I- You-" He scoffed and shook his head, "Turning my words against me. It seems you are the master manipulator here." He lowered Scott down until he was dangling inches from the floor. "I'm just not going to let you down for the rest of the day. Try to talk yourself out of this one." He continued walking.

"What?!" Scott spluttered incredulously, "You can't do that! You'll get tired eventually."

"Try me," Vincent replied simply.

Scott squirmed in Vincent's grip hopelessly, wriggling and flailing, but it was to no use. Vincent was really strong. It was actually... kind of impressive. He slumped in the grip, opting to try his hand at persuading his way out. "Vinny? Vincent, baby, let me down, please?"

Vincent raised an eyebrow, looking at him, "Pet names. Trying that approach, huh? Well, come on. You can be more creative than that."

Scott pursed his lips, thinking, "Honey? Sweetie? Sugar?"

"Too cliché," Vincent looked unimpressed. Scott frowned.

"Purple people eater? Vinny-winny? Pepperoni?"

Vincent laughed at the last one, "Pepperoni? That's a pizza topping, idiot."

Scott huffed, "C'mon, Vincy-Mincy. Mincy meat pie. Let me down, pretty please? Otherwise I can't try on any new clothes."

"So? I like this better than buying clothes. Also, please don't call me a meat pie. That's weird."

Scott frowned, then kicked Vincent hard between the legs.

Vincent yelped, instantly dropping Scott and doubling over, "Fffffff...frickin' frick. Gawd damnit, Scott!"

Scott regained his footing from being dropped, then crossed his arms across his chest, "Hmpf. That's what you get."

Vincent groaned slightly, doubling over further, "O-Okay... I deserved that... I didn't know you had it in you." He glanced up at Scott, "I like it."

Scott recoiled slightly, surprised. "Uh... W-Well." Guess I know what his kink is... not that that information is useful to me at all.

Vincent slowly straightened up, hissing from the pain, "I admire a man who can defend himself. Who isn't afraid to lash out," He managed a kind of half-smile, wincing. "You've earned my respect."

Scott blinked, but - despite the weirdness of it all - he smiled. Felt good to have someone respect you, no matter how much stronger, how much taller, how much more powerful they are than you. "No more picking me up. Unless I say you can."

"Deal," Vincent said, nodding. Then he sighed, "Look, we're here, anyway."

Scott followed his line of sight to see a deep navy shop with a silver, cursive sign on a pink backlight. 'Debonair.' It was moderately busy, with both girls and guys.

Linda nodded, humming, "Navy. Attracts sensible buyers on a budget. Formal. Silver to show power and efficiency, yet with a pink undertone to show a softer, more casual side. This shop is a case study in itself. A colour-psychologist's dream." She tapped her fake nails against her cheek, "Good thing I'm not a colour-psychologist! Too wishy-washy. Now c'mon!" She skipped ahead into the store.

"You're right," Vincent mumbled, "She's a walking, talking psychology textbook."

"She's been passionate about it ever since my breakdown. Thought it was so inspiring to watch me lose my mind that she decided she was going to find out the process behind it," Scott didn't exactly sound enthusiastic about that fact.

Vincent half-laughed, "Huh. Inspiration works in weird ways." He started after Linda, turning around to face Scott. "Are you coming, or what?"

"Or what," Scott said, but he followed behind Vincent anyway, stepping over the threshold of the store.

He looked around. It really was the first gay fashion shop. How weird. There was even a section dedicated to men's dresses. Scott sighed. Could have found that twenty minutes ago. But he'd already spent enough money on dresses, so he looked around for other stuff.

Walking up and down the racks, he stopped in front of a more light-hearted section of the store. There was an entire rack devoted to rainbow accessories. Scott picked up a woollen rainbow frog beanie, the kind of one that had sides that went all the way down to your hips so you could put your hands in them. He smiled and put it on. Leafing through the assorted shirts, he pulled out one that said, 'I'm a Yaoi Fangirl's dream!' in rainbow letters and burst out laughing.

"See somethin' you like, hon?" Vincent appeared beside Scott like a vulture to a carcass. A dark analogy, but nonetheless a fitting one.

Scott showed him the shirt, grinning, "Remind you of any Fazbear Fangirls we know?"

"Is that what we're calling them now?" Vincent asked, taking the shirt from Scott, "I love it. We have to get you to try this on."

"Alright. But I want some new pants, too. Maybe some jeans or something."

"Skinny jeans?" Vincent asked, sounding a little too excited.

"Pff, you wish," Scott punched his arm, and then frowned, "Then again, I've never tried skinny jeans before."

"Right, that's it," Vincent disappeared from Scott's side, walking purposefully over to the jeans section.

Scott rolled his eyes, but smiled. It's kinda cute how he likes doing this kind of stuff with me.

Vincent re-appeared, "Got some. Now, come on, let's go to the dressing rooms."

Several minutes later, Scott stepped out of the dressing rooms in skin-tight jeans, the rainbow beanie and the yaoi fangirl shirt, "What do you think?" He posed, "Fabulous."

"Fabulous," Vincent agreed, "You look incredible. You're so cute, I could eat you."

"Please don't," Scott said, "I'm kind of enjoying living at the moment."

"Good," Vincent grinned, "So, you gonna buy them?"

"Why not?" Scott shrugged, "Don't know how I'm gonna afford it, but I'll figure it out. I must have this beanie."

"I'll cover it," Vincent said, "It's pretty much a present for me anyway, to get to see you all dressed up like that, so I don't mind paying."

Scott laughed, "Paying to see me dressed up? Like some kind of reverse stripper?"

Vincent turned, looking at Scott and narrowing his eyes, "Can I pay you to take them off, then, too?"

"That depends how much you pay," Scott said casually, shrugging one shoulder coolly and then walking past Vincent back out into the store.

Vincent stayed frozen in place for a moment, staring at the wall, then he turned around and ran after Scott, "Name your price!"

((You can see the quality of this chapter degrading and degrading as I get more tired xDD ))

(( they're having fun.

ț̸͕i̺̱͙̗̱m̗̬e̤̜̠ ̛̖͍t̗́ͅo͈̥̻̳̘ ҉͇̹s̸͎̰͍͈̜̹̗c҉͓̦ͅŕ͙̻̘͉̖̬ͅe͙̟w̸͍ ͕͎̥̘͈i͚̩͈̭̦̪͕t̺̱̯̬̟̦ ̟͔̗̜̱u͉͚̩͖̼̫̘͠p̨.̖̱ ))