Part 3: Chapter 14 - Siblings Is The Best Thing In The WORLD

That Mikan and Her Brother Akito→→

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsume P.O.V-

I think I know who it is. He's the special person for Mikan, I know because it's her brother, Akito.

"I know who is it," Hotaru told the doctor. She knew too.

"Me too,"I also said.

"AH!!She leaving us!!"The nurse said to the doctor. He went running to check on her.

Mikan P.O.V-

Where am I?

"Oh my,"I turn around to see a boy with black hair and red eyes. He looks like....Natsume...so scary..Is this is...Natsume?

"N-natsume?"

"Yes, I'm Natsume,"He said smirking. He looks like Natsume and acts like Natsume but does he....really smile like Natsume?

"Um....can you..s-smile?"I was so nervous, he looks scary and also this place looks like red. Why am I here? What did I do?

"Okay,"He replied with a smile.

"Your n-not Natsume,"

"Yes I am,"

"N-natsume doesn't like to smile when I tell him, he would just ignore me."I told that person. But...he really looks like Natsume.

"You know what?"

"W-what?"

"You killed many people,"T-that true. I killed people by my, Nightmoon. But I didn't kill to kill, I killed to save people lives.

"Um....."

"Your going to pay it back by me."That person said smirking. What's happening, the place got more darker and scarier. Mommy...Daddy...Where are you!?

Natsume P.O.V-

"Can you please call her brother, we need him quickly."The nurse said as we both nodded.Hotaru took out her phone and started to call him. We waited until he answer.

"Oh thank god you answer,"Hotaru said relief,I did to.

"Where are you?"

"Can you please come,Mikan is in trouble,"I was just listening to what Hotaru was saying.Then she finish calling him.

"Thank you,Bye."Hotaru said and ended the call."What happened?"I ask her.

"He at his house and he coming now,"That was lucky that he was here...if he wasn't here then it would be worse.Meaning really worse.

"Thank god,"Andou said sighting.

"Right now we got her back but it looks like she having a bad dream."The doctor said coming to us.What kind of dream is she having?

"Can you tell us what kind of dream she having?"Andou ask him."Um..that we're going to do it right now,I can show it to you when we find her dream,"

"Okay,thank you doc."Hanabusa said."No problem,"He said and left back inside.

"Now we have to wait u-"

"Hotaru!"We turn around and see Mikan brother running towards us.His face look so worried and frustrated.I can tell.

"Akito,"

"W-where Mikan?"

"She over there but the doctor is going to find out her bad dream right now,"Hotaru said to him.He nodded and look at the window. Mikan had a lot of stuffs next to her and it creeps me out.More creepy would be in the night.Just thinking of that gives me chills in my back.