My Life is a Mess

Moody apparated me back to my apartment and then left without saying a word. At some point, the ministry had given me back my keys which they had confiscated when I got there.

I fumbled with the lock until it clicked and opened the door to find Sirius, James, and Lily all waiting for me.

Sirius shot out of his chair and rushed over to me, followed by Lily and James.

"Are you okay?"

"What happened?"

"Why did they need to take you?"

I didn't know how to answer these questions so I promptly fell into a ball on the floor and cried.

Sirius scooped me up in his arms and carried me upstairs to my bed.

He laid down next to me and put his arm around me. I cried softly into his shoulder and he pulled me closer. What the hell was wrong with me?

"Shhhhh, it's okay you're with me now." He whispered, "everything is going to be okay."

"No it's not." I said. "This is just the beginning."

"What are you talking about Mady?"

"Voldemort... he's coming and this is just the beginning. They have files on everyone there, talking about whether or not they're a threat or if they've joined him."

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"While I was there, there was an attack on a muggle family. It was Voldemort who led it. They daily prophet keeps talking about how the ministry is taking care of it but they have no control over what's going on." I paused briefly to let him process what I was saying.

"There was an attempt to free prisoners from Azkaban and my father was involved in it, so was Bellatrix and your parents. They killed people Sirius!"

He looked shocked. "How do you know all this?"

"At the ministry they had files on everyone, all the purebloods at least. They told me to look through them, they wanted more information."

"He's getting so powerful Sirius."

He looked shocked. "It's gonna be okay, you need rest. Just sleep."

I lasted down on my bed and slowly drifted into a deep sleep.

A/N IM SO SO SORRY THIS IS LATE!!! And it kinda sucks but I've been so stressed out so this is the best I can do under the circumstances. Ily all sm