He leaned down and kissed her lips before kissing her neck and whispering into her ear, "I'll get you a new one...if you want," he kissed her neck again.

She pulled his face into her chest and whispered, "I just want you."

Just then the carriage jolted and Abel's hand gripped the wall, stabilizing them both.

There came a knock on the partition from the driver's side. "Sorry sir and ma'am, the next few miles will be a bit bumpy," he called from outside.

"I'll hold us steady," Abel said, April nodded.

He slid her pantyhose and underwear down the length of her legs before casting them off to the side. Even though the slit in her dress was revealing, Abel could not see enough. He lifted the dress above her head until it came completely off. He was so happy to learn that she had not worn a brassiere with it. Reaching down he undid the clasp that held her wavy hair at bay before giving her neck a kiss. He masterfully sucked on her neck as he removed his vest, cummerbund, and dress shirt.

He was not satisfied until he had her moaning.

Her eyes were closed so she did not notice that he had removed his pants and underclothes.

"April," he begged.

She opened her eyes and saw his figure. Her heart skipped a beat as she ran her hands along the length of his chest. This man was about to make her...

"April," he implored her again. Her eyes met his and she saw the need in them.

"What, my love?" She caressed his face. In the small space it was only them.

"April, open your legs, my darling," he said.

She complied as she breathed, "I need you."

He needed her too. God, how he needed her.

He brought himself lower and lower, closer and closer to her. Each was burning for the other.

"I'm sorry I made you wait so long," he whispered against her neck.

Her body heightened at his touch and the feel of his breath against her skin. She gripped his shoulder and ran her fingers possessively down his back.

"Just don't make me wait any longer," she commanded.

He obeyed.

Falling into her like a missing piece, he filled the inside of her. She moaned at the unfamiliar sensation. It felt alien and invasive until something in her body suddenly shifted. Then it was Heaven.

Every thrust, every touch, ever shift that his body softly threw her way had her body and soul reeling for more.

Abel made it so natural the way his hips locked onto hers and guided them wave after wave; like he was a ship and she was his ocean. On and on and on their rhythm went as they ignored the slight turbulence that the road provided. They were unmovable as his knees locked them into place.

When they had made love for a while April felt a deep, unquenchable ache within her. She began to cry for Abel to fill it. As he heard her voice rise higher and higher, he knew exactly what to do. He interlocked his fingers with her own and raised her arms above her head, taking control. He stroked deeper and harder and longer and she felt like she might burn.

Then, all in a moment, she felt the ecstasy rush out of her, meeting his own in a glorious union. He paused, letting the moment be complete and they both panted. He let the skin of his lips run over the skin of her neck as he played in her hair.

"Are you okay?" He asked, quietly.

"Yes," she said.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked.

"No..." she said, "it was wonderful."

He looked down at her in love.

She blushed and then burst into laughter. He laughed along with her and laid his head against her chest.

She pulled him in.

~

"God was in the room when the man said to the woman, "I love you so much, wrap your legs around me and pull me in, pull me in, pull me in." Sometimes when he'd have her nipple in his mouth, she'd whisper "Oh my God." That too is a form of worship. Her hips grind. Pestle and water, cinnamon and cloves. Whenever he pulls out, lost."

Beyoncé, "Lemonade" spoken word

I just loved that omg. Finally they get to be together! They had waited so longg.