Find Carl!

Chapter 6
                 "Big brother, where is Chica?!" Mangle asked, "How am I suppose to know? She and that cupcake if hers is driving me crazy," Foxy said. Mikey was still in the game trying to catch up with Purple Guy as fast as he can.

"Carl? Carl where are you?!" Chica shouted looking around. She bumped into Marionette, "Have you seen Carl?" she asked, "You mean that dumb cupcake of yours?" Marionette said, "Yeah!" "Hmm, I did seen the orange turtle take it," she lied. "That double crossing turtle!" Chica cursed before storming towards the arcade. Marionette pulled the cupcake from behind her, "Chickens.."

"Alright! Play time is over! Stuff the turtle in the suit!" Chica growled, "Chica, what gotten into you lad?" Foxy asked, "The orange turtle took meh Carl!" she said, "Mikey doesn't even like the cupcake!" Raph said. "Chica, isn't it your eyes in the cupcake?" Jeremy raised his brow, "Well...yeah. I guess so, but I got new eyes!" she said. "How do you even know if Mikey has your cupcake?" Donnie asked, "Marionette told me," she said with a smile.

Everyone face palmed and ignored her. Springtrap was coming to the arcade. "He did it, he beat the game in one shot! This guy is lucky," Freddy said. Mikey was then zapped out if the game, "Dudes your here!" he said hugging his brothers.

"OK we should get you guys out of here," Mike said, but Springtrap trapped them in by blocking the door. Now, Marionette was behind them. "Well well well, leaving so soon?" she smiled. "Let them go!" Golden Freddy said. 'Hmm, Chica is a girl, so if u can get her to scream...' Mangle thought. "Chica! She has your cupcake!" Mangle pointed at Marionette. "So what?" she said brining Carl out.

"Ahh! Carl!" Chica said before jumping on the puppet. "Cover your ears!" Mangle warned. Chica screamed as loud as she could. "Good bye world," Mike said, "Shut up Mike," Jeremy said. Chica grabbed Carl and ran back, "Carl I missed you" she said. Foxy and Raph face palmed. Springtrap was no longer being controlled, "Uh, sorry guys," he apologised.

The clock stroke 6am and the animatronics shut up down in the arcade, "Great! Now we got some heavy robots to carry back to the stage," Mike complained. "Thanks for helping us find our brother," Leo said, "Anytime, just, don't tell anyone about this," Jeremy said. "No problem," Mikey said. "Booyakasha dudes," he added. Mike and Jeremy started to put back the animatronics in their places.