fourteen.

Song has been feeling quite off ever since she watched that video yesterday. She can't concentrate on her writing well because she keeps getting the feeling of being distracted somewhere in her head. She can't understand either. It's way too complicated to explain.

Namjoon is out somewhere, fortunately so she has the entire house all for herself. Mrs. Kim doesn't come home until night since she's getting very hectic day by day. She is truly a professional therapist.

Speaking of which, yes; Song remembers what had happened in the past that has something to do with Jimin. Okay, maybe not all but just some. She's slowly recollecting the missing pieces in her puzzle and she's very much anticipating once she finally succeeds. Yet, she can't help but feel nonchalant about it.

Song sighs as she gives up writing, sliding her pen inside her journal notebook. She has no motivation what-so-ever. So she has decided to do something else; she opens her laptop and types on the search engine Z.P.

"Z.P, otherwise known as Zim Park is a famous, South Korean model who recently shone after winning 1st place in a famous pageant in Korea entitled "Mister Korean". He has been getting many recognition as well after going into different programs and interviews while showing such charismatic personality."

"Real name: Park Jimin (박지민)
Stage name: Z.P (찌피), Zim Park (찜박)
Birthday: October 13, 1995
Occupation: Model
Agency:"

Song scrolls down on the page to see the comment section, thinking she doesn't want to know anymore stuff about him. She hesitantly reads some of the messages left by different fan accounts with shaky pupils.

zeepee69: "omg he's so hot"

jiminfangirlhardcore_01: "Z.P OPPA MARRY ME!"

thirsty_jibooty: "HAVE MY BABIES, YOU SEXY BEAST!"

-excuseme: "geez people calm ur tits. let's respect Z.P pls but he is hot"

i_love_hotmodelslike_zp: "why is he so perfect?"

saveme: "god was like: "a little bit of hotness- oh, shoot! i spilled it"."

-ZPPPPPPP: "i wanna kidnap him lol"

damnjimin: "he's fine asf"

jiminhater4lyf: "looks gay wtf"

jimingotnojams: "^^^^^ hahahahaha"

i_have_no_life_so_i_just_bash_peeps: "ikr he's so ugly"

-leave_zpalone: "stop leaving hate comments and just appreciate the beauty that is park jimin."

Song stops reading when she suddenly hears shuffling noises coming right outside her bedroom. Thinking that it's probably Namjoon, she exits the room to take a look. She hums, once proving.

The tall male is inside the kitchen, taking some stuff from the fridge. When he turns around, he jumps a little. "Fu- you scared the shit out of me, [Name]."

Song doesn't respond to that however and just moves inside the same area as him. "Aren't you back too early?"

"I found out that it's actually Saturday today, so I wasn't allowed to go to the gym I frequent in." he replies as he places the food he has taken on the table before sitting down. "How ironic, to be honest."

"It's Saturday? I didn't even notice." Song utters with a questionable look. "Thanks for reminding me, Joon. I don't have to pass my report to work anymore." She sits down on a chair as well and places a hand on her cheek.

"Sure thing. Not like it was intentional." The male before her tears open his yogurt and begins to dig on it tastefully.

"Hey, I have to tell you something." Song speaks after a short moment of silence with just the sound of Namjoon's loud slurping. He just nods to urge her to go on and she gets the sign. "Don't freak out, but," she pauses, glancing at his eyes. "I saw Jimin."

Namjoon almost spat his yogurt upon her words. Good thing he's already finished eating the whole thing. "You what? Where? Seriously?"

"Y-Yeah. Jungkook actually informed me about it and I just happened to- you know. He goes by the name Z.P now and he's a model." she tells him. Namjoon stares at her in shock, his usual chinky eyes have become wide open and his mouth is slightly in ajar. This bothered [Name] greatly. Silent Namjoon is a no, no. "Yah, say something, you jerk-"

"Oh, man." he finally says, his words more of as an expression. "This is great, [Name]! Now you know where to find him! You two can meet each other again!" Song averts her gaze a little, clamping her lips into a firm line. "Why the silence all of a sudden? Aren't you happy that you finally know where your boy friend is?"

"He's not my boyfriend, Namjoon." she suddenly bites out, almost regretting what she has just said. Namjoon just looks at her confusingly, seeming to have been taken aback.

"Well, you didn't have to sound so angry." he mumbles, rubbing his neck.

"I'm sorry, I just- I don't know what I'm supposed to feel anymore. I'm a mess, a living mess. Jimin-.. he just disappeared and after two years, I finally got to see him again. On screen, at least. He showed up all of a sudden like a freaking magician. I'm supposed to feel great, but he's seriously messing up my mind." [Name] pours all her feelings out as she clutches her necklace in her grip tightly, trying to compose herself.

"Look," Namjoon sighs. "I get what you're going through, but what do you think are you supposed to do? Just sit down there and watch him from afar while catching undescribable feelings? There's a possibility that you're going to meet him, and you know that. The best thing you could do is just prepare yourself. Otherwise, make a plan to meet him, because you still have unfinished business with him to do."

You have to know what had happened to him, why he suddenly cut connections with you and all that shit. If you don't do that, I assure you you'll regret it in the end."

Once again, Namjoon makes good (perfect) points. He's correct, as always. She's honestly sick of him winning everytime. "I hate you so much." she says bluntly, eyes narrowing in annoyance since she has no words. What's there to say, any way? She'll just get roasted by him.

"Do you hate me because I gave you a long ass lecture or you just hate me in general?"

"The second one."

"Shut up. You know you needed someone to say all of those to you." Namjoon shrugs confidently. "But I was serious, [Name]. I want you to face him bravely. Don't let fear take you because you have nothing to be afraid of. He's just Park Jimin."

That's the problem. He's the Park Jimin; the guy who I was head over heels in love with and still am. I don't even know if he loves me anymore, too. Probably not.

He's way too good for me now. Like he always has been since we met.

___

fire dance ver. has been released. kill me now pls