|18|Training|

Começar do início

We punched and kicked each other for a while and i must admit he does have some skills. This went on for another 5 minutes until I kicked him in the face and he fell to the ground clutching the crack in his face, and trust me there was quite a few of them.

Next thing I know I hear the sound of clapping. I turn around and there stand the three bad excuses of kings that I'm slowly getting addicted to. Time to end this plan of mine and go back home......

I ran at the kings, fake giggling. And launched myself into all of their arms and we had an awkward but somewhat comfortable hug. When I pulled away all my mates' eyes we're focused on the small crack on my face. They all looked furious but at the same time concerned.

"I'm gonna murder Felix." Aro lowly growled as Marcus gently trailed the cracks on my face with his finger, lovingly.

Caius had his fists clenched my his sides and he tried to control his anger. I knew he needed some help so I placed a hand on his chest and rubbed his arm bit to which he visibly relaxed. It still amazed me how they all relax from just my touch. Anyway the rest of the day we all spend together, every 10 seconds they would tell me how brilliant I was on the battle field and how proud they are and also how 'hot' it looked. Tomorrow I start the next apart of my plan..... to break them.

~
~
~

Today I'm going over my plan again after I got dressed.

Make them think I'm actually in love with them, check.
Turn them against each other, check, Aro and Caius but not Marcus.
Now it's time for part 3, break them....
Part 4, leave.....
Part 5, live happily ever after....

I'll need help with this part of the plan. So I'll have to talk to Aiden....

I ended up passing Aiden in the hall so I pulled him aside and explain everything to him, he agreed to help. We planed it out in more detail and decided to start today since the girl I drank from and accidentally changed is waking up from her transformation today and Aiden has to train her tomorrow.

It's gonna be easy to break them, all we have to do is make them see us together, kissing or whatever. So that's what we planed. They have some kind of trail on again today so all we have to do is be seen by them on their way to my chambers to see me.

~
~
~

Once we heard the throne room door open and the three talking quietly, I attached my lips to Aidens. He pressed me up against the wall of the corridor and i wrapped my legs around his waist. The sound of three gasps that quickly turned into growls filled the otherwise empty corridor.

AidenPOV

When Melania asked me to help her with her plan, I don't know what I felt. Because of the fact that I'd do anything for her made me agree.

I didn't know was I suppose to feel happy and excited because I'd final get to kiss the woman I've been in love with for a very long time or sad and dissapointed because she doesn't return the feelings and because this is only a plan.

In case u haven't noticed yet I'm in love with Melania. We've been best friends for a good while and i ended up falling for her pretty quick but I've never had enough courage to tell her or make any kind of move in that direction with her, always scared that I'd ruin our friendship, scared that she wanted only that, friendship.

I don't have a chance now anyway, she's mated and by law she belongs to the three kings so I'm helpless even If I wanted to fight them for her love I wouldn't win. So I guess I just most likely took the only opportunity I'd even get to kiss her and for her to kiss back willingly.

Maybe when she kisses me she'll realise my feelings for her and develop some of her's towards me.

Dream on Aiden....... she'd never be able to think of me in that way........

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

A/N

Poor Aiden..... :(

I won't be THAAT mean.... I'll get him some kind of mate 😆😆

Comment,
Follow,
Vote.

- Cookie_218