Meeting Him

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
§Katelyn's POV§

I

woke up really early. Its been a month since I moved in with Aphmau and its been pretty fun. I'm glad I moved with her.

*Aphmau came running in*
"Katelyn a new guy moved in with the guys wanna come and meet him with me?"
"No."
"Pleeeeeeeeeease."
"Fine..."
"Yay come on!"
We walked a cross the street seeing some guy starring at me, weird. Then we knocked and the guy left the window and opened the door.
"Hey I'm Aphmau nice to meet you what's your name?"

"T-travis."

"Oh and this is my friend
Katelyn."

"Katelyn..."

When he said my name my heart beat raced I couldn't do it anymore. Starring in his forest green eyes, and his lushes white as snow hair. I couldn't do it.
*punches him*
"Oww! What was that for?"

"Stop starring at me....."

"O-okay."

I looked at Aphmau she smiled and then I looked at him.

§Travis's POV§

When I laid my eyes on her She was beautiful, the punch in the stomach still hurt though. She was strong.
"Hey wanna come inside ladies."

I smirked at Katelyn, I saw her cheeks turn a light pink. Did she like me? Or did I do something wrong?

"Sure Travis. Come on Katelyn"

"Ughhh fine."

I walked and say next to Katelyn on the couch she did nothing, Surprisingly. I scooted closer and she still did nothing. I then

I pushed her down to the couch with me on top of her. Luckily Aphmau was with Laurence in his room.( yes that's one of my otps)

§Katelyn's POV§

He was on top of me I blushed red and tried to punch him but I missed how? He leaned closer smirking. I didn't know what to do I freaked out. Soon enough our lips touched his were soft. His breath smelt like cherries. And it felt like forever till he pulled away. He started at me and I did the same. I could tell he likes me and I like him too.

"How was that?" Travis said.

"Good." I mumbled hoping he didn't hear but he did.

He laughed.
"Your really cute."

I then put my arms around him. And he smiled and looked at his eyes almost in a trav-ance (get it 😂😂😂) Then I went back and notice his arms going down my back to my butt.

"Get a room you two!" Laurence yelled.

"I knew you would get along."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that ship went fast. Also thx for reading my very first chapter luv ya guys a latte☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Bye my SWEETS!!!
[Г°¬°Г]

Word count: 435