Boyfriend?!

*Travis's POV*

How could She do that to me I broke up with a beautiful lady just for her. Well maybe I should just move on not that I like her that much anyway. Right....
Ughh but I can't lose her I just cant! I have to find her I just have to I wont rest till I do.

[Magical Time Skip]

How did she skip homeroom wow well I'll see her At lunch hopefully. For now I'll just wait. Then I heard talking next to me.

"Hey Lucinda wanna come to my sleepover tonight." Asked Cadenza.

"Sure whose invited?"

"Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Dante, Nicole, Garroth, Laurence, Aphmau, Jeffory and soon Travis."

"Ohh ok I'll come"

Then I heard a voice call me.

"Hey Travis wanna come to my sleepover tonight its around 6?"

"Sure"

"Ok see ya later"

Then the bell rang. After a few more classes it was lunch and all I cared about was finding Katelyn. Then I bumped into someone.

"Sorry"
a voice said and I saw it was Katelyn.I grabbed her arm and didn't let go I saw her struggle. I pulled her where no one could see us.
"Katelyn please" I begged as she was crying.

"Why. Why do you have to ruining my life. Its hard enough to live with Aphmau cause I can't afford a home with no parents to care for me. Why do you have people to care for YOU!"

"I acuatlly don't. My mom left and my dad died of cancer when I was 5. I just hid and looked for food I then started going to school asking my friends for money to buy clothes."

"I'm so sorry I didn't know.... I guess we both have tough lives. I just feel tense about losing my home since I can't pay Aphmau anymore...."

"No I'm sorry I shouldn't have been such a Casanova. Wait I have an idea I know this is kinda sudden but do you wanna move in?"

"R-really of love to just don't make any moves on me ok."

"I'll try"
Then she started blushing a bright red.

"Come on beautiful."
Then we walked together in the cafeteria. Everyone starred cause we didn't know we were holding hands. Then I took her to my table. Apparently she already knew everyone so I really didn't have to introduce her.

"Hey Travis great job slipping your hand in there"
I Then noticed I was holding hand and quickly moved it away till Katelyn brought it back into a finger lock.

"K-katelyn"

"Yes new boyfriend"

When Did I agree to this Well I'm not complaining its just so sudden I mean wow but ya really wow.

Then after lunch and a few other classes school was over and I had to go to Katelyn's house to help pack....
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Hey guys love this story so far and thanks soooooo much for 100 views (well more but I'm not being exact) it has been about 2 weeks and I already have some well great. Now I just wanna say thanks and I love all of you A LATTE 💝☕☕☕☕☕💝
ohh also happy one day early mothers dayyyyyy! Well for me at least so bye my
SWEETS !!!

Word:538