"I need August session room number. I'm his wife and I need to talk to him."

"Alright. He in the room all the way down the hall to the left."

"Thank you." Nia said.

We all followed behind her. Nia opened the room door and once we walked in all eyes were on us.

To the left of us was a couch were Ty and the girl was hugged up at. And on the couch across from us were two females smoking. And August was in the booth singing.

"What the fuck is you doing!" Des said walking up to Ty.

"Babe. Let me explain." He said getting up from his seat.

Soon after he said that, Des slapped the shit out of him.

"Fuck you Michael! You up here with this clown bitch!"

"Who you calling a clown?" One of her friends spoke up from the other couch.

"She calling that bitch a clown, sit yo bum ass down." I spoke up mugging the bad built horse.

"Baby, what you doing hea'." Aug asked walking out the booth.

"Baby." Ty said still trying to win her over.

"Call me that shit again, I swear I'm punching the dog shit out of you."

"You're not going to be hitting anybody." The girl finally spoke up.

It only took two seconds for Destiny to retaliate to her comment. Destiny cocked her fist back and punched ol' girl in the nose. Even though Des was short , baby girl had hands.

"Aye stop!" Ty said trying to break them up.

Both of the other girls stood up.

"I wish y'all bitches would." I said walking up on them, with Nia behind me.

"Wassup? Since y'all wanna jump." I yelled over the commotion that was happening with Des and Ty.

The bad built horse swung at me but missed. And that's when I let her have it. I kept giving her punches to her face, you know she can't fight if she not blocking my hits.

"Aye! Kay stop!" August said.

That's why I don't like to fight, because I know I can't stop.

Aug pulled me off the girl and held me for I won't run free.

"Y'all ladies need to go. Before I call the cops." The light skin dude that was in the front said.

"Fuck you bitch!" Des said while being pulled off by Nia.

"Don't you come back to my house Tyga! I'm not fucking playing." She yelled hacking up spit and spat it at Ty.

And that's what sent him off, he was about to grab Des but August grabbed him.

"Nia take dem' out!" He yelled frustrated.

I grabbed Des hand and pulled her out the room. And Nia followed behind me.

"I want to fuck them both up!" Des fumed trying to get out of my hold.